Monday, October 31, 2011

More Rockets Enter Israel From Gaza

Residents of the South face renewed rocket attacks

Palestinian terrorists in Gaza fired at least seven volleys of rocket fire into southern Israel on Monday afternoon and evening, undermining reports of a cease-fire.

No injuries were reported from the rockets, but they prompted local officials to shut schools on Tuesday for the third day in a row.

Another rocket fell near Ashkelon, and three additional rockets landed in open territory around Sderot and the Sha’ar Hanegev Regional Council. Earlier, a rocket exploded south of Ashkelon, shattering a period of calm that had been in place since early Monday morning.


Rockets Land in Be'er Sheva, Ashkelon, W. Negev

At least two Grad Katyusha missiles exploded Monday evening in the area around the southern city of Be'er Sheva as Palestinian Authority terrorists resumed their rocket fire on Israeli men, women and children.

The Iron Dome anti-missile defense system intercepted both of the missiles as short-range Kassam rockets also landed in the Sdot Negev region, a few kilometers to the south, and near the town of Sderot, less than a mile from Gaza.

Mortar shells exploded in the Sha'ar HaNegev region, and a short-range Kassam rocket exploded in an open field in the same area. No physical injuries were reported and there was no damage in any of the attacks.

Over the weekend, 39 rockets and mortars were fired at southern Israeli cities by Palestinian Authority terrorists in Gaza. Ashdod, Ashkelon, Be'er Sheva, Gan Yavne and numerous other communities all came under attack repeatedly.

A 56-year-old Ashkelon man was killed by flying shrapnel on Saturday when a Grad Katyusha missile struck his car. Sixteen people were wounded in other attacks, including a baby and a young girl, and 14 people were sent to the hospital suffering from trauma and severe anxiety.

7 comments:

Seth said...

Well, it's official. My wife's gallbladder needs to come out. Must be something in the water. =) She's meeting with the surgeon on Thursday to schedule the surgery. Prayers for a smooth operation and QUICK recovery are appreciated. Thanks all.

Jec said...

Seth, I've got you and yours covered in prayer.

DrNofog said...

Seth, get a 2nd opinion!

They have had ultrasonic 'surgery' to break up gall & kidney stones since the 80s when they carved out my wife's gall bladder, saying it was too new, etc., in favor of the expensive invasive surgery...

Robin said...

Last week, Assad said the earth would quake across the Middle East if Syria is attacked. Today, we learn they may have weapons that would do just that.

Indications Syria Received Nukes From Pakistan

WVBORN56 said...

Wow Seth sorry to hear that. We will be praying for your wife.

I can't imagine the horror of living in southern Israel with the constant threat of of bombs flying in the air and yet the media paints the Jews as the bad guys. We live in such an upside down world. Come Lord Jesus.

Expected Imminently said...

Hello Seth

This is just to reassure you. About fifteen years ago I had the gall bladder op. I wasn't cut open, I had three tiny access points (I forget its name)and was given the 'sonic' thingy to break them up. That worked on everyone in the ward, except me. My five stones were too big, old and hard to be shattered then sucked out.
They had to remove my gall bladder completely and did it through an incision of about 1".

I felt rough and sick when I came round and generally tender. It wasn't an enjoyable experience, but it was no big deal either! One disadvantage is that struggling against my 'stone's, they accidentally nicked my pipe work, so now I have an hiatus hernia instead, which gives E.I. a bit of gyp on occasion; but nothing like as bad as the pain pre op.

That is one less problem to deal with and I am glad its been done! Keep looking unto Jesus and Praising The Lord.

My hubby saw the surgeon yesterday as he is to have an op I am not allowed to talk about :|
He is ok about it, but I am twitchy; I would much rather be the one having it; it is far worse looking on and feeling for a loved one, than being the one done unto! BUT all shall be well in the end.

God bless you both and try not to fret! Jesus is on His way.
Sue
x

Anonymous said...

http://www.spiritual-research

Dangers, Toils and Snares – Scroll down to article.