Saturday, September 30, 2023
Disease X Will Be ‘Highly Lethal’, Like ‘Ebola Transmitted With The Efficiency Of SARS-CoV-2’, Says Expert
Disease X is a term used by the WHO to indicate the disease that will be responsible for the next serious international epidemic. In other words, it is the next unknown disease of epidemic potential.
NEXT UP: FOOD ATTACKS AND RATIONING
Rationing Coming: As was pointed out earlier, price controls are often followed by rationing, as we have seen in America, during World World II, following price controls.
We saw more rationing during the Covid lockdowns by state leaders in 2020, with stores limiting the amounts of toilet paper, meat products, cleaning supplies and more.
Proof of my assertions can be found at USA Today, March 2020, headlined: "Coronavirus rationing: Target, Walmart limit purchases of hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, toilet paper."
So once again, those that still insist "it can't happen here" need to be shown and made to understand that not only can it, it has, as recently as 2020.
Granted, government rationing is different from individual stores limiting purchases, but the results are the same, a limit to the quantity Americans can buy of products.
Attacks on Food: We have already seen the mad rush by the climate hysteria crowd to stop eating meat, but we are now seeing another campaign to which certain cities in America have a "target" to ban meats and dairy by 2030.
Often target dates are decades away and many Americans simply wav it away as a problem for a later date, but this "target" is less than a decade away.
Now, it isn't just meat and dairy, but also "private vehicles," are on the target list to be banned by 2030.
Fourteen major American cities are part of a globalist climate organization known as the “C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group,” which has an “ambitious target” by the year 2030 of “0 kg [of] meat consumption,” “0 kg [of] dairy consumption,” “3 new clothing items per person per year,” “0 private vehicles” owned, and “1 short-haul return flight (less than 1500 km) every 3 years per person.”
C40’s dystopian goals can be found in its “The Future of Urban Consumption in a 1.5°C World” report, which was published in 2019 and reportedly reemphasized in 2023. The organization is headed and largely funded by Democrat billionaire Michael Bloomberg. Nearly 100 cities across the world make up the organization, and its American members include Austin, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Seattle.
Reduction in steel and cement use of 35% and 56% respectively.
20% reduction in demand for new buildings.
90% of residential and 70% of commercial are timber buildings.
61% of cement replaced with low-carbon alternatives.
22% reduction in virgin metal and petrochemical-based material.
This entire thing is linked with 15 minutes cities.
Look at some of the cities that have joined the C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group, shown in videos highlighting their participation at the time of their joining the group. Chicago, Ill. Portland, OR. Philadelphia, PA, San Francisco CA, and Washington DC, just to name a few.
Other than being part of the C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group, these are also some of the most crime-filled cities run by liberals, with Philly recently in the news for multiple days of business theft.
It is all about control. They want to control where you live, goal of forcing people to live in "timber" homes. They want to control what you eat, your method of transport, how much businesses can charge of for their products, and how much of said product you can buy.
If their goals are for 2030, while many including myself, may doubt they can honor that date, the fact is they are not going to stop and we need to prepare.
We have more governments and more media outlets focusing on public policy than at any point in human history. There is no greater public policy issue than the survival of the human race. Why, then, is there absolutely zero curiosity about finding the reason for shocking excess mortality skyrocketing concurrently with precipitous drops in birth rates? It’s only our survival that’s at stake.
Earlier this month, the Scottish government published vital statistics on mortality and birth covering the second quarter of 2023. The statistics compare birth and death rates relative to the same period over the previous six years — minus the pandemic year of 2020. The results are shocking and reveal the death of a civilization.
Among the report’s key points:
- “There were 11,061 births registered in Scotland between 1 April and 30 June 2023. This is 9.1 percent lower than the quarter-two average of 12,164.”
- 14,987 people died in Scotland in the second quarter of 2023 — 7.3% higher than the five-year, second-quarter average of 13,963.
- Adjusting for age, the Scottish mortality rate for the second quarter of 2023 was 1,079 per 100,000 population — 1.4% higher than the five-year average for the second quarter. “This rate takes into account the growing and [aging] population and is therefore the best indicator of the direction of the mortality trend.”
- There were 51 stillbirths, 8.6% above the quarter-two average of 43.
- There were 50 infant deaths, 21.4% above the quarter-two average of 41.
- 7,628 marriages were recorded in Scotland in the second quarter of 2023 — 0.5% lower than the recent average.
- 261 same-sex marriages were recorded, compared with the five-year average of 247.
- There were 38 same-sex “civil partnerships,” compared with the five-year average of 19.
In short, births are down, deaths are up, stillbirths are up, and infant deaths are up considerably. These numbers should be jarring in any country, especially such a small one, but I have not seen any media coverage on these statistics.
But fear not, gay marriages are increasing, so there is yet hope for the future of procreation in Scotland. Oh, wait!
Obviously, marriages and births have been waning for decades in Western countries, but the sudden, steep decline in birth rates from just a few years ago is a mystery. It’s a pattern we’re seeing all over the world, not just in Scotland.
And what explains the excess mortality and the shocking rise in stillbirths and neonatal deaths? As I reported last year, Scotland has already breached the warning level for the upper limit of neonatal deaths three times since 2021, which has triggered investigations. All we were told is that the culprit is not COVID and it’s not the COVID shots — even though investigators never checked the vaccination status of mothers, and we now know from Pfizer’s documents that it transfers “transplacentally.”
Last year, Public Health Scotland announced it had no intention of identifying vaccination status of mothers of dead babies because such an analysis “had the potential to be used to harm vaccine confidence at this critical time.” Since then, the warning level for neonatal deaths has been breached again, and stillbirths were 32% higher in April than even during lockdowns.
Obviously, none of us can affirmatively prove that the vaccine is responsible for all of the sudden deaths and sudden reproductive problems in every country. But a budding Sherlock Holmes might want to start his inquiry with a new bioproduct that was introduced right around the time these deaths and other troubling ailmentsbegan to appear.
The United States is experiencing similar trends. Life insurance claims from group employee plans rose 34% in the fourth quarter of 2022 for those ages 35-44. As SOA Research Institute actuaries note, “COVID-19 claims do not fully explain the increase in reported claim incidence over the baseline period.”
The chief executive of a large Indiana life insurance company was clearly troubled by what he said was a 40% increase in the third quarter of 2021 in people between the ages of 18 and 64.
“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business — not just at OneAmerica,” warned Scott Davison, CEO of Indiana-based OneAmerica Life Insurance, in a news conference nearly two years before others in the industry noticed the same trend.
The U.K.-based Institute and Faculty of Actuaries issued a report in April with this shocking observation about the first quarter of 2023, long after the pandemic was over:
So why the lack of panic? Since when have global governments and the media ever shied away from alarming people over trends much less menacing to our survival? This enigma would jar the imagination of any casual observer of current events even without the introduction of the shots. The fact that the European database EudraVigilance is now reporting 46,999 fatalities and 4,731,833 injuries following injections of five mRNA COVID vaccines makes the lack of curiosity all the more stupefying.
Perhaps more concerning than their dismissal of the known dangerous shots as the culprit is the fact that they are not even bothered by the trend itself we are all witnessing. They don’t seem to want to get to the bottom of it — almost as if they are not bothered by the outcomes of higher deaths and fewer births.
That should scare you. A lot.
Amidst this chaotic phase, it’s impossible to predict even the near future. The best we can do is form a hypothesis and orient our actions around it.
Today I’m going to lay out my process and conclusions. I hope that they will be as useful to you as they have been to me.
1. Less Freedom of movement. There will be more effort so to restrict and regulate our freedom of movement. From Vax passports to increased visa requirements and 15-min city initiatives – a grid is being constructed to regulate our freedom of movement.
2. A CBDC is coming. Cash will be eliminated. How restrictive it may end up being, I don’t know. But, CBDC is a foregone conclusion. Timing? BIS publishes estimates of 14 retail CBDC and 9 wholesale by 2030. And there are indications that the major economies are working to be ready to deploy by 2025.
3. The digital ID is already here. Biometrics are the future. If you have a government issued ID associated with your photograph, you are in the system already. How the ID is deployed and enforced is the only question.
4. GFC 2.0 and/or the Greater Depression. Timing is hard. But, can any thinking person imagine how the outcome can be avoided altogether. Simon Hunt suggests a market pullback of up to 30% between now and early 2024 followed by a pump and a deflationary wipeout in 2025.
5. Most of my financial assets will disappear at some point. Inflation, bank bail-in, market wipe out, or Great Taking. I don’t know the cause, but I assume physical assets are where I need to be, ultimately.
6. Increasing crime & disorder. You’ve seen the videos. Whether, driven by economic desperation, mass migration, the inversion of law, or in the name of social justice. Crime and disorder will grow and lead to greater physical threats to our lives and property from our fellow man. This makes urban environments, especially but not exclusively, a real risk.
7. Supply constraints are increasing around all commodities – from food to energy. Tight supplies are showing up everywhere. Live Cattle, long dormant, hit an all-time high recently. Oil Prices are up 30% in the last three months. 40% of Argentina’s wheat crop is in poor to fair condition and protectionist policies are on the rise globally.
8. WW3 is coming. A good case can be made that it’s already begun. The Army War College recently published a studysuggesting that the All Volunteer Force had reached the end of its useful life. With the military struggling with recruiting, conscription is likely at some point.
9. Censorship and Digital Control will enter a new phase.Deplatforming, de-banking, shadow banning, and social media account suspensions will increase. Centralized digital services of all kinds should be considered suspect and, very likely, dangerous to use in the future.
10. The US election – regardless of the outcome – is an inflection point and potentially a flash point. IF it happens, the outcome will not be accepted by half of the country. I’ve heard from more than one source, publicly and privately, that there may not be a 2024 election. Who knows? We can be sure of is that running up to and shortly after the election, things could get wild. In advance of the 2020 election we had Covid and BLM. Shortly after, J6 and state overreach. What will 2024 bring
11. There is a war happening today. It’s a war on us. The primary battleground is within the sphere of 5GW – informational/psychological. Where I’ve been wrong in the last three years, it’s been in my assumption that kinetic coercion would be utilized. As we can see, much progress has been made in the Great Reset without the need for kinetic tactics. For most of this cycle, they will rely on this same approach. If/When we see a move toward kinetic force, we should be alarmed because we will have entered a new and more dangerous phase.