Saturday, October 22, 2016

Coming Ice Age?, More Rumors Of War




‘Sun’s Heartbeat’ Indicates Soon-coming ICE AGE




With 97% accuracy, a Russian scientist is able to predict the earth is entering into an ICE AGE.
Solar cycles have been known in the scientific community for quite a while, but recently Valentina Zharkova from Northumbria University studied dynamo effects in two layers of the sun and concluded that the magnetic activity would decline by 60% sometime after 2020 and before 2050.
The last time this happened was between 1645 to 1715 in what is known as the Maunder Munimum, but is more commonly referred to as the Little Ice Age (the one before Hillary Clinton chillingly came into power).
The Bible referred to a time “When the morning stars sang together,” suggesting the idea that stars are almost alive, which corroborates with what Mr. Zharkova said when he described  “The Sun’s ’11-year heartbeat’ – the period it takes for magnetic activity to fluctuate,” according to a Express.Co.Uk article.
Other people are noticing some oddities about the sun, most notably how its sunspots have disappeared. Apparently, a sun can change its spots, unlike a leopard.
The fact that the sunspots have vanished is leading some in the scientific community to believe that we are about to enter into an ice age.
One such empirical watchman is Paul Dorian, who issued this dire warning: "The blank sun is a sign that the next solar minimum is approaching and there will be an increasing number of spotless days over the next few years.”
Mr. Dorian continued, "At first, the blankness will stretch for just a few days at a time, then it'll continue for weeks at a time, and finally it should last for months at a time when the sunspot cycle reaches its nadir. The next solar minimum phase is expected to take place around 2019 or 2020."









As polls show Hillary Clinton closing in on victory, Official Washington’s neoconservative (and liberal-hawk) foreign policy establishment is rubbing its hands in anticipation of more war and more strife, including a U.S. military escalation in Syria, a take-down of Iran, and a showdown with nuclear-armed Russia.


What is perhaps most alarming about this new “group think” is that there doesn’t appear to be any significant resistance to the expectation that President Hillary Clinton will unleash these neocon/liberal-hawk forces of intervention that President Barack Obama has somewhat restrained.
Assuming Donald Trump’s defeat – increasingly seen as a foregone conclusion – the Republican leadership would mostly be in sync with Clinton if she adopts a hawkish foreign policy similar to what was pursued by President George W. Bush. Meanwhile, most Democrats would be hesitant to challenge their party’s new president.
The propaganda campaign is driven by a consensus among the major think tanks of Official Washington, where there is near universal support for Hillary Clinton, not because they all particularly like her, but because she has signaled a return to neocon/liberal-hawk strategies.


As Greg Jaffe wrote for the neocon-dominated Washington Post on Friday, “In the rarefied world of the Washington foreign policy establishment, President Obama’s departure from the White House — and the possible return of a more conventional and hawkish Hillary Clinton — is being met with quiet relief.
“The Republicans and Democrats who make up the foreign policy elite are laying the groundwork for a more assertive American foreign policy, via a flurry of reports shaped by officials who are likely to play senior roles in a potential Clinton White House.
One of the lead organizations revving up these military adventures and also counting on a big boost in military spending under President Clinton-45 is the Atlantic Council, a think tank associated with NATO that has been pushing for a major confrontation with nuclear-armed Russia.
The plans call for “safe zones” where Syrian rebels can base themselves behind U.S. military protection, allowing them to strike Syrian government forces but preventing the Syrian government from striking back. Little attention is paid to the fact that the so-called “moderate” rebels have refused to separate themselves from Al Qaeda’s forces who are in command of the rebel movement in east Aleppo and other urban areas.

As journalist/historian Gareth Porter has written: “Information from a wide range of sources, including some of those the United States has been explicitly supporting, makes it clear that every armed anti-Assad organization unit in those provinces [of Idlib and Aleppo] is engaged in a military structure controlled by [Al Qaeda’s] Nusra militants. All of these rebel groups fight alongside the Nusra Front and coordinate their military activities with it. …


“At least since 2014 the Obama administration has armed a number of Syrian rebel groups even though it knew the groups were coordinating closely with the Nusra Front, which was simultaneously getting arms from Turkey and Qatar.”

ut it is not just the Republican neocons and old Democratic hawks who are determined to whip the American people into line behind more war. As Jaffe wrote, “A similar sentiment animates the left-leaning Center for American Progress’s report, which calls for more military action to counter Iranian aggression, more dialogue with the United States’ Arab allies and more support for economic and human rights reform in the region.”


These “liberal hawks” are enthused that now almost the entire foreign policy elite of Official Washington is singing from the same sheet of martial music. There is none of the discord that surrounded Bush’s war in Iraq last decade.
As Brian Katulis, a senior Middle East analyst at the Center for American Progress, said, “The dynamic is totally different from what I saw a decade ago.” He added that the current focus from all sides is on rebuilding a more muscular and more “centrist internationalism.”
In other words, the Iraq War “group think” that enveloped Official Washington before that catastrophe wasn’t total enough. Now, there is almost a totalitarian feel about the way the foreign policy elites, coordinating with the major U.S. news media, are marching the American people toward possibly even worse disasters.
No serious dissent is allowed; no contrarian thoughts expressed; no thinking through where the schemes might end up – unless you want to be marginalized as an Assad “apologist” or a Putin “puppet.” And right now, there doesn’t seem to be any practical way to stop this new march of folly.




8 comments:

Bt374 said...

I watched An address given by trump on his first hundred days in office. http://www.infowars.com/trump-prepares-for-gettysburg-address-unveiling-first-100-days-agenda/

It's a shame it will never happen...even if he does magically get elected. The American imperial machine is too big now. I don't think it can be stopped by its own people. Outside forces must act upon it...A rapture would do just fine!
But until then, we must pray.

foretastes said...

Seems it's anybody's guess as to what will happen in the next few weeks and months. If we're still here we could witness some horrific things. But as Scott reminds us, our hope and trust is in the Lord. Come, our Blessed Hope!

Unknown said...

The little ice age article brings to mind the movie "An inconvenient truth", except my version of the movie starts an ends when you see every knee bowing & every tongue confessing that Jesus Christ is Lord. That's one day that I am REALLY looking forward to....especially considering the the lies, corruption, and deceit of this day. Can you imagine what that will be like?!?!

Lance

foretastes said...

I can only imagine what it will be like
When I walk by your side
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When your face is before me
I can only imagine

Surrounded by your glory
What will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus,
Or in awe of you be still?
Will I stand in your presence
Or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing hallelujah?
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

I can only imagine when that day comes
And I find myself standing in the sun
I can only imagine when all I will do
Is forever, forever worship you
I can only imagine, yeah
I can only imagine

Surrounded by your glory
What will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus,
Or in awe of you be still?
Will I stand in your presence
Or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing hallelujah?
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine

I can only imagine

Surrounded by your glory
What will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus,
Or in awe of you be still?
Will I stand in your presence
Or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing hallelujah?
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine

I can only imagine

I can only imagine

I can only imagine
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever, forever worship you

I can only imagine

("I Can Only Imagine" — Mercy Me)

Scott said...

hopefully won't be imagining it for long Dave!

foretastes said...

AMEN, Scott! :-)

Mrs.C said...

One of my FAVORITE songs Brother Dave! Thanks for posting it :)

foretastes said...

Mine too... especially the version with the London Symphony Orchestra... Headphones on, cranked up, and I'm lost in His love! I can only imagine the music of praise for Him when we get Home. YAHOOOO! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_OB7d-B1Vw