Former Russian President and current Russian official Dmitry Medvedev released his top 10 predictions for 2023 on Twitter. The Putin ally predicted oil will reach $150 per barrel. He also predicts the US dollar will lose its status as the global reserve currency.
That should concern every American. But as Democrats and Uniparty RINOs like Mitch McConnell continue to pass trillion-dollar spending bills with no attempt ever to reduce the national debt this looks more and more likely in the future at some point.
Here is Medvedev’s list of 2023 predictions:
1. Oil price will rise to $150 a barrel, and gas price will top $5.000 per 1.000 cubic meters2. The UK will rejoin the EU 3. The EU will collapse after the UK’s return; Euro will drop out of use as the former EU currency
4. Poland and Hungary will occupy western regions of the formerly existing Ukraine 5. The Fourth Reich will be created, encompassing the territory of Germany and its satellites, i.e., Poland, the Baltic states, Czechia, Slovakia, the Kiev Republic, and other outcasts
6. War will break out between France and the Fourth Reich. Europe will be divided, Poland repartitioned in the process 7. Northern Ireland will separate from the UK and join the Republic of Ireland
8. Civil war will break out in the US, California. and Texas becoming independent states as a result. Texas and Mexico will form an allied state. Elon Musk’ll win the presidential election in a number of states which, after the new Civil War’s end, will have been given to the GOP
9. All the largest stock markets and financial activity will leave the US and Europe and move to Asia
10. The Bretton Woods system of monetary management will collapse, leading to the IMF and World Bank crash. Euro and Dollar will stop circulating as the global reserve currencies. Digital fiat currencies will be actively used instead
China has called for the end of the US dollar as the global reserve currency for years now.
Post a Comment