Monday, March 15, 2021

ER Physician And Professor: 'We Are Being Deceived And Manipulated'


ER Doctor And Advanced Trauma Life Support Professor: ‘We Are Being Deceived And Manipulated.’




My name is Mark Trozzi. I am a medical doctor; I graduated in 1990 from The University of Western Ontario.

I have been practicing Emergency Medicine for the past twenty-five years; and I have been on call in multiple emergency units since the onset of the so-called “pandemic”, including one ER designated specifically for COVID-19.

I am an Advanced Trauma Life Support professor with the College of Surgeons of America, and I hold teaching positions at Sunnybrook Health Sciences in the Advanced Life Support Department, as well as with both Queen’s University and The University of Ottawa.

What follows is my observations and opinions; I am bound by my personal and religious convictions to speak openly and honestly.

I do not have authority to tell you “the truth”, but I will share my honest experiences, perceptions, and digests of hundreds of hours of research on the subject of covid-19.

At the onset of this “pandemic”, I was cautious and hence meticulous with N95 mask use, hand washing, social isolation and distancing etc.

I studied coronavirus science and was deeply involved in many emergency department drills to modify our practice in profound ways to deal with the “killer virus” we were advertised.

However, various things soon made me consider that we were being deceived and manipulated. Here are a few:





No comments: