Saturday, February 6, 2021

Will Vaccines Reopen Society?


What Is The Purpose Of Injected With MRNA Technology? World Will NOT Reopen And You Will Still Wear A Mask And Social Distance

1.- Can I stop wearing the mask?
– No

2.- Can they reopen restaurants etc. and everyone work normally?
– No

3.- Will I be resistant to Covid-19?
– Maybe, but we don’t know exactly, it probably won’t stop you getting it

4.- At least I won’t be contagious to others anymore?
– *No you can still pass it on*, possibly, nobody knows.

5.- If we vaccinate all children, will school resume normally?
– No

6.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?
– No

7.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands?
– No

8.- If I vaccinate myself and my grand parents , can we hug each other/say goodbye before they die.
– No

9.- Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums be reopened as normal, after vaccines?
– No

10.- Will the vaccinated be able to gather the community closer?
– No

11.- What is the real benefit of vaccination?
– The virus may not kill you.

12.- Are you sure it won’t kill me?
– No

13.- If statistically the virus didn’t kill me anyway … Why would I get vaccinated?
– To protect others.

14.- So if I get vaccinated, the others are 100% sure I’m not infecting them?
– No

15.- Is there liability if I get seriously injured or die?
-NO


45-Year-Old Italian Doctor “In The Prime Of Life And In Perfect Health” Drops Dead After The Pfizer MRNA COVID Shot: 39-Year-Old Nurse, 42-Year-Old Surgical Technician Also Dead

Pharmacist Gets Vaccinated And Dies. Ausl (Health Authorites): “Vaccine Has Nothing To Do With It” – But Really?

What Happened To The Flu Season? Epidemiologist Says The Flu Has Been Reclassified As COVID-19

58-Year-Old Woman Dies Hours After Getting First Dose of Pfizer Vaccine

501 Deaths + 10,748 Other Injuries Reported Following COVID Vaccine, Latest CDC Data Show

‘Perfectly Healthy’ Florida Doctor Dies Weeks After Getting Pfizer COVID Vaccine
















No comments: