Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Redirecting Our Focus As The Day Approaches


End-Times User Agreement



Recently, Mike Lindell (My Pillow CEO) came out with his Absolute Proof video that I watched and found compelling. Clearly, anyone with a couple of brain cells could see that the 78-year old dementia democrat candidate stole the election. Well, he didn’t, but his comrades in the deep state, the permanent D.C. political establishment, the Democrat Party, and our new social media overlords did. Somehow, the man who couldn’t fill a high school basketball gymnasium, couldn’t string two sentences together coherently, and couldn’t keep his foot out of his mouth (or his nose out of girl’s hair) suddenly won more votes than any previous president, ever.

This got me thinking back on the election and everything since which has ensued, and I realized, I was angry. I wasn’t throwing things around or shaking my fist at the TV angry, but the kind of anger that lies just beneath the subconscious. I found myself reflecting on it one night and I asked God, why? Why Biden? Why let Trump go when clearly, he’s been good for the nation, good for the Christian, and good for Israel? Why let the Democrats get away with such a brazen theft of the American population’s will? Why did Mike Pence all of a sudden lose his backbone?

The response I got back was immediate.

Just to clarify, this is not a “thus sayeth the Lord” moment. It was just a distinct impression I got that was both clear and concise.

If not now, when?

What happens when 2024 rolls around, and the Democrats put up an even more egregious attempt to overthrow the election? We know they aren’t going to quit until they can permanently seal our nation into a one-party system.

Why delay?

Indeed. Why delay.


I think our deliverance is going to come a lot sooner than many think.

For all the good things Trump did, there were also missteps, one of which, was listening to theologians and preachers who either don’t understand Bible prophecy or purposely confuse it. An example of this prophetic malfeasance, mostly by conservatives in the religious spectrum, is that somehow, the US is going to come out on top in the end.

The Bible does not say that, anywhere. In fact, there is no mention of any nation that even remotely resembles the United States in Scripture.

Many of these prophetically-confused religious leaders come from either the post-millennialist camp (who believe the Church is responsible for Jesus’ return), or the Amillennial/Preterist camps (who believe we are the kingdom). They believe (as many did) that they should fight for the revival of this nation. Nothing wrong with revival. We are to occupy until He comes.

The Bible clearly states that as the end times draw closer, things will go from bad to worse. In fact, things will get so bad that Christ Himself has to return to make things right. Humans can’t do it, no matter how well-intentioned.

As for the Republican squishes who either openly turned on Trump (and the American people) or simply rolled over and showed their bellies, they did so because they think life will go on. They think allowing the democrats to get away with the most egregious voter fraud in our nations’ history this time, they will survive to fight another day. Little do they know, there will never be another Republican victory moving forward. Never.

And I’m ok with that now.

Because I had to get my priorities realigned and realize my political alliances are not with the Democrats or the Republicans. I’m a Monarchist. My allegiance is to Christ the King. He will come back and fix all this, I don’t need to allow anger to fester in my heart like a disease. I am not even supposed to plant roots in this life. My (our) home is a heavenly one. Our reality is an eternal reality.

Our time here on earth is fleeting at best. We are like blades of grass, here one day, and gone the next (Psalm 103:14-16). And while we have to live here for the balance of time remaining in my life, or, until the Lord comes for us at the Pre-Tribulation catching up; I will try my best to make do with what the Lord has entrusted to me. That’s all I can do. That’s all any of us can do.

 I think most of Washington D.C., is filled with people who have long since lost touch with reality.

And that is ok.
My hope is not in D.C.
My hope is in Christ.
As should yours.
My freedoms may dwindle.

However, my freedom is in Christ.

We are freed from the bondage of sin and death. No one can take that from you or me. We can’t even do it to ourselves. Because when you are born again (John 3:16), you are permanently changed. You go from being spiritually dead, to spiritually alive. And because you can’t do that by your own power, it has to be by the power of Christ and His shed blood that redeems you 100%. He didn’t pay for some of your sins, He paid for ALL of your sins; even the ones you haven’t committed yet.

“Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” – Hebrews 12:1-3 (emphasis mine)

“Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.” – 2 Corinthians 2:16-18


2 comments:

Caver said...

Wow! Isn't it great when you have something completely unsettled moving around internally but won't crystalize, and then someone else comes along and just nails it.

Thanks Pete!!!

Yep....I'm good with that.....and to think, out of all the generations, it is we that are that close!

Robin Bayne said...

Thanks for sharing this, so encouraging!