Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Iran Threatens Ballistic Missile Strikes, Manhattan Terrorist Pledged Allegiance To ISIS, UN Plan Calls For $18 Million To Aid Palestinian Legal Efforts Against Israel




Iran Threatens Ballistic Missile Strikes on American Forces, Can Hit 'All U.S. Bases'



A top Iranian military commander has threatened to launch ballistic missile attacks on U.S. forces in the region amid a public effort by the Islamic Republic to show off its advanced missile capabilities, according to U.S. officials and regional reports.

Iranian leaders disclosed that their advanced ballistic missile technology, which could be used as part of a nuclear weapons program, is sophisticated enough to strike U.S. forces up to nearly 1,300 miles, or 2,000 kilometers, away, which encompasses all U.S. bases in the region.

The head of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, or IRGC, announced on Tuesday that Iranian missiles can already "cover all U.S. bases in the region" and that Tehran has the capability to increase its missile power even further.


"Based on the policies specified by the Leader [Ayatollah Khamenei], the range of our missiles is limited to 2,000km, but we have the capability to increase the range," IRGC Maj. Gen. Mohammad Ali Jafari said following an announcement by the country's supreme leader that Iranian ballistic missile technology would be capped at this distance for the short term.
While pro-Iran activists cheered the announcement as a sign of moderation on Iran's part, U.S officials and experts told the Washington Free Beacon that the distance cap on these missiles is effectively meaningless since the country's current military technology is capable of striking U.S. forces, a position emphasized by Iranian military leaders.
"At present it [this distance] is sufficient because the Americans are in a 2,000 km radius from our country and their attacks will be responded," Jafari was quoted as saying in Iran's state-controlled press outlets.
U.S. military and administration officials told the Free Beacon the United States is cementing multiple plans to counter Iran's ballistic missile threat and will continue to pursue these efforts despite Iranian threats of military violence.
"We have consistently maintained that we will work with our allies to change Iran's malign and destabilizing activities," one senior military official told the Free Beacon.
This includes the development and proliferation of ballistic missile technology, as well as Iran's support for terrorism and Islamic extremism, according to Adrian Rankine-Galloway, a Defense Department spokesperson.
The U.S. defense apparatus also is working to counter Iran's support for the regime of Bashar al-Assad in Syria, as well as the Islamic Republic's "unrelenting hostility to Israel," according to Rankine-Galloway.









New details have emerged in relation to Manahattan terrorist Sayfullo Saipov. As The Gateway Pundit previously reported, the 29-year-old Uzbek national immigrated under former President Obama in 2010. According to his drivers license, Saipov was once a Florida resident. 


NBC News reporter Tom Winter reports a note written by Saipov pledging his allegiance to ISIS was found.

“New York terror suspect left a note behind in the rental truck pledging his allegiance to ISIS, @jonathan4ny reports,” tweeted Winter.









Top Imam Tawhidi revealed Tuesday he warned New York City Mayor Bill De Blasio that his city was a breeding ground for Islamic terrorists. According to the Imam, De Blasio ignored his ‘in person,’ and ‘online,’ warnings. News of Tawhidi’s warnings come after the Manhattan terror attack. 


“About  terrorist attack, I personally sent letters to Mayor De Blasio online & in person about terrorist breeding in NYC.He did nothing. In 2016, I told Mayor De Blasio that I was in NYC and noticed some hot radical centres. I was willing to point out serious cases. Ignored! Not only am I a Muslim Imam who understands the threat of Islamic Extremism, I also hold a certificate in counter-terrorism. Now what!?,” said Imam Tawhidi in a series following the Manhattan terror attack.


Tweet credit: Imam Tawhidi
The Imam went on to blast both De Blasio and Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London.
“De Blasio griefs about London and you grief about NYC. How about you both swap positions since you don’t really care about your own people!?”









The United Nations is hoping to designate roughly $18 million in the coming years toward aiding Palestinian efforts to put more pressure on Israel via international legal action.
In a recently released plan that outlines the world body’s support for the Palestinian Authority from 2018-2022, the UN Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) includes a budgetary framework that would allocate millions of dollars to specifically help Palestinians pursue international legal avenues against Israel.
“This will include training, capacity-building and technical advice to ensure that Palestinian victims and institutions are equipped with the knowledge and tools to effectively access international accountability mechanisms in order to hold Israel accountable for its violations under international law,” the document says.
Those funds would be deployed to a conglomerate of different UN agencies, including the United Nation’s Children’s Fund (UNICEF), the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) and UN Women.
“This will include training, capacity-building and technical advice to ensure that Palestinian victims and institutions are equipped with the knowledge and tools to effectively access international accountability mechanisms in order to hold Israel accountable for its violations under international law,” the document says.
Those funds would be deployed to a conglomerate of different UN agencies, including the United Nation’s Children’s Fund (UNICEF), the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) and UN Women.
They will also be used to “strengthen the capacity of Palestinian organizations to advocate effectively for the rights of Palestinians in the occupied territory” and help the UN with “its own advocacy on the impact of Israeli violations on Palestine’s development prospects, including through joint activities that clearly communicate the effect that the occupation and breaches of international law have on the ability of Palestine to develop economically, socially, environmentally and politically.”









It appears that a collapsed tunnel at a North Korea nuclear test site has collapsed killing at least 100 people and another hundred people are feared dead as they attempted to rescue those in the collapsed tunnel, according to a report.
The collapse occurred at North Korea’s Punggye-ri nuclear test site.
According to a regional news agency, YonHap News:

A tunnel under construction at North Korea's nuclear test site collapsed and as many as 200 workers could have been killed, a Japanese news report said Tuesday.
About 100 people were trapped inside when the unfinished tunnel at the North's Punggye-ri nuclear test site collapsed, and an additional 100 people could have been killed while trying to rescue those trapped as a second collapse occurred, Japan's TV Asahi reported.
The report didn't provide further details, such as when the accident happened.
Experts have warned that the North's nuclear test site must have become fatigued and unstable from six nuclear tests, including last month's latest and most powerful one, that a collapse could happen at any time.
On Monday, the chief of South Korea's weather agency Korea Meteorological Administration, Nam Jae-cheol, said during a parliamentary meeting that another nuclear blast could trigger a collapse of the North's mountainous test site and a leak of radioactive materials.





























3 comments:

Dave Aldrich said...

Scott... any thoughts and/or reliable news items regarding this Saturday's, November 4th ANTIFA revolt?

Scott said...

Dave
I think its real - its on their website and they have put up various signs in some cities stating "it begins Nov 4". If you google image those words it will show you these places. The question becomes how violent will it get and have they really merged with ISIS and M13. If so, will this "merger" reveal itself in violence or will this be like occupy Wall Street and just be a mild pain in the neck. Then, if they do get violent, will there be push-back from the other side. Many questions at this point

Dave Aldrich said...

Thanks, Scott. I have seen a couple of those "official" websites. Just hard these days discerning the fake from the real. We know it's the globalists that are driving these things. Like you say, many questions. God remains to restrain until He let's go... and then we go Home. Come quickly, Lord!