Whether Obama is a Muslim or not isn't really the issue anymore. The simple fact is, he clearly hates our God - the God of the Holy Bible, and looks at our God with nothing but contempt. Beyond that, what his "real" religion is - is mostly irrelevant.
Many folks were willing to give him a pass on these "slip=ups":
- Before a speech at Georgetown University, recall that Obama forced the school to cover the name of Jesus above the podium, and also stated that the U.S. was no longer a Christian nation (review here)
- Then we see the hate crimes bill, which Obama gleefully signed - a bill that will effectively silence Christians from speaking certain truths firmly established in the Holy Bible (see link here). One germane quote:
“I think that Christians who dare to tell the truth — including this program — about the social, moral, spiritual and health consequences of illicit homosexual acts are accused of hate speech and intimated into silence with threats of fines or jail,” she said. “I think this: The fact that the hate bill had to be passed in such an unscrupulous and cynical manner — which means attaching it to the Defense Authorization Act — reveals the depth of President Obama’s commitment to a radical anti-Christian agenda. I think he will stop at nothing to undermine the will of the majority of Americans to pay back militant homosexual activists who raised millions of dollars for him.”
- Then we recall his "slip" when he mentioned his "Muslim faith" before being "corrected" by the interviewer. We all remember that.
- Then we recall the interview in which he stated that there are many paths to heaven (link), something contrary to the most basic understandings of Christianity.
- We also have several quotes from Obama such as "...the Bible can't be the template for how we govern", and when James Dobson stated that we, as Americans should govern based on the tenants of the Bible, Obama repeated, "He (Dobson) is dead wrong."(more quotes here)
With this backdrop, we come to the most recent ominous finding:
"Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote"
President Obama removed the reference to the "Creator" from the Declaration of Independence when he quoted a portion at a meeting of the Congressional Hispanic Congress.
Obama said, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, endowed with certain inalienable rights: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
But the the actual quotation is:
(note the bolded part, "by their Creator" below that Obama conveniently left out)
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
Is this a coincidence? If this occurred in isolation, without the backdrop discussed above - maybe. Doubtful, but maybe. Considering the patterns and trends established by Obama, I'd say there is no way that this is a coincidence.
More below from the American Spectator:
"President Obama removes 'Creator' from the Declaration of Independence"
This link contains the actual video, and concludes with the following:
After President Obama says "created equal..", there is a long pause during which he scowls and blinks several times. For once, he may actually have opted to not read something that was on the teleprompter. It looks like he is disgusted and decided it would be better not to read what the preamble actually says.
President Obama, if our Creator is not the purveyor of our rights, then who is? The government?
That is the most ominous finding. When our laws aren't based on God's given freedoms and rights, but based on man's governance, we see horrors and human abuses such as seen in the old Soviet Union, China, North Korea etc etc etc.
However, as stated so many times before, this is part of the process which leads into the Tribulation. We will have a Godless world, and a world which will be forced to worship a man (the antichrist) - and a world which will hate the God of the Holy Bible.
It's all part of the "stage-setting" process - a process that we have been watching for decades. This is just one of many examples that we have been observing.
It's coming, and it's coming sooner than anyone can expect.
The Tribulation is rapidly approaching - we see evidence on a daily basis.
Obama is just one small piece of this world-wide puzzle - but an important piece. When the Rapture of the Church happens, the process will be complete and the Tribulation can finally begin. And that can't happen soon enough for this prophecy watcher.
Maranatha! Come quickly Lord!