1. The Promise of God Demands It
2. The Teaching of Christ Demands It
3. The Testimony of the Holy Spirit Demands It
4. The Program for the Church Demands It
5. The Corruption in the World Demands It
6. The Future of Israel Demands It
In Paul's day Gentiles were coming into the church in greater numbers than Jewish converts, and in Romans 11, Paul reminded them, "You, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them and became a partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree" (v. 17). But the time is coming when the natural branches will be grafted back into the olive tree (vv. 23-24), a phenomenon that Paul expressly connected with the return of Christ (v. 26). That is the day when Israel will mourn over the One whom they pierced (Zechariah 12:10), and God will save them all (Romans 11:26).