Thursday, December 8, 2016

Liberman On Syria Strikes: Israel Keeping WMDs From Hezbollah



Liberman on Syria strikes: Israel keeping WMDs from Hezbollah



Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman acknowledged that Israel was responsible for recent attacks in Syria, saying on Wednesday that they were meant to prevent “advanced weapons, military equipment and weapons of mass destruction” from reaching Hezbollah.

Speaking to ambassadors from the European Union, Liberman did not specify what incident or incidents he was referring to, speaking only about “what was done in Syria,” according to a statement from his office.

“We are working, first and foremost, to defend the safety of our citizens and to protect our sovereignty, and we are trying to prevent the smuggling of advanced weapons, military equipment and weapons of mass destruction from Syria to Hezbollah,” he said.

His office refused to expand on what weapons of mass destruction Hezbollah may have been trying to acquire. In the past, however, Israeli officials, including former defense minister Moshe Ya’alon, have expressed concerns that the terrorist group may specifically receive chemical weapons from the Syrian regime.

During the meeting with EU officials, the defense minister also laid out his view for how Israel would like to see the Syrian civil war resolved and his skepticism at the prospects of a peace deal with the Palestinians in the near future.


Last week, Israeli planes also reportedly struck both a weapons site near the Syrian capital and a Hezbollah convoy, causing some large explosions but also no casualties.

In his remarks, the defense minister insisted that Israel is not interested in getting involved in the Syrian civil war, but will work to defend itself.








Israel is working to keep chemical weapons out of Hezbollah’s hands, Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman said Thursday, clarifying comments a day earlier that hinted the terror group was attempting to obtain mass-casualty arms.

“Our policies and our positions are very clear and are based on three red lines: We won’t allow any harm to the citizens of the State of Israel, we won’t allow any harm to the sovereignty of the State of Israel and we will not allow the smuggling of high-quality advanced weapons and chemical weapons from Syria to Lebanon for Hezbollah,” Liberman said.


The comments echoed a statement he made a day earlier to ambassadors from the European Union addressing recent airstrikes in Syria.


“We are working, first and foremost, to defend the safety of our citizens and to protect our sovereignty, and we are trying to prevent the smuggling of advanced weapons, military equipment and weapons of mass destruction from Syria to Hezbollah,” Liberman told the European ambassadors.


Asked to clarify what weapons of mass destruction were being moved late Wednesday, a defense ministry spokesman said there would be no comment.




5 comments:

Sparky said...

Good post to read I found today guys , it's actually called the same as this site , you can sign up to it , and it will send you e mails , I don't think anyone has it spot on , only God knows exactly how events will unfold , but this list is good it's called " the saints shall overcome by Mike Taylor " as usual , much debate about the rapture , I stay away from that , I've been told I'm being left behind , 15 years ago , this told me about the army he he building up , and that I will be left behind to go right up to the end , didn't have a scooby doo what the monkeys he was going on about , I only just recievedthe Holy Spirit after a " Damascus type experience " but this post by Mike Taylor is really good stuff , just like to share it the only thing he's missed is the d n a thing about the mark of the beast ! But that's why we share our knowledge , it comes from God to SHARE , that's only ever been my will , to help us all understand the end times , anything g I've ever posted about visions or dreams or other sites I consider to be true , one very very blessed Sunday a few years ago , I spent all Sunday morning getting stuff DIRECT from God , so anything I've posted , I've trusted it in line with my experience ! Some have slightly different views , but it all amounts to the same thing , we are heading to the tribulation - great tribulation , and not only does God want us Alert, I know this for a fact , WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE GREATEST DISPLAY OF GODS GLORY THATS EVER BEEN SEEN IN AMOUNST THE WORSE EVIL ( wings of prophescy / huge end time battle coming ) so when the new world order do eventually role out the mark of the beast , the world would of had plenty of chances to reject the anti Christ and accept Christ !

Sparky said...

One other thing , I don't mean to go on , I read my bible ,,but i also read lots and lots and lots of books . I've recommend some before , but I just finished " the spirit of man " by ana Mendez Ferrell , I've read all her books now , all amazing , but the SPIRIT OF MAN IS AMAZING , it's blown me away to be honest , please get it brothers and sisters , I very much doubt if you've read a book this powerful ( apart from the bible of course ) before , I was , and still am amazed by it , will be reading it again and again over next couple of weeks , ITS THAT GOOD

Sparky said...

Same as rosie lovejoy mighty men of valour , I know what coming guys , I've had the run down personally , don't underestimate CERN ! Mark Chen CERN ! Do not take the new world order Vaccines , Mark Chen vaccines ! Do not accept any technology that changes your d n a ,( mark of the beast ) it has demonic DNA in it , wings of prophescy - against my design - book - beast tech by Tom horn ! The illumintati are made up of the fallen ones ( behold I come - fallen ones AMOUNST you , Mark Chen CERN ! The Reston why I'm saying this ( and I know I've repeated myself ) is because the Internet will go down one day soon , so store this stuff in your minds , the coming anti Christ delusion will be strong enough to decieve even the elect ( gods selEECT , so we are to warn you ! No in our praise and glory , ALL WISDOM COMES FROM ALMIGHTY GOD , and NONE are to brag , but we are called to share ! X

ally said...

Sometimes at some moments it gets really intense there eh? We all feel it like that sometimes, I'm glad I'm not feeling like that currently. Starting to settle in to it will happen when it happens mode lol.
We might be here this time next year, but I'm not counting on it. :) Its a good thing that Yeshua warned us, it's getting kinda weird down here. Lol
Favorite new book is by Michael Lake "The Shinar Directive" everybody needs to read it!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Dont stress, keep looking up.

Mrs.C said...

Brother Mark - Simply spoken, we His Church, will not be here for the "strong delusion", and we His Church are not "the Elect". Those are Tribulation events, which we His Church will not participate in. :) Glory to God! :)