Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Oregon Stand-Off Militiaman Killed In Shootout With FBI

A few quick, random thoughts...In my humble opinion, nothing will come from this, just like nothing came from Ruby Ridge and Waco. The combination of the media and school indoctrination has created a docile public willing to be lead to slaughter if thats what they are told to do. It's ok - its too late in the game to effectively change anything anyway,  as we are well along the road to the Tribulation, where tyranny will rule the world and "episodes" such as this will be the norm on a daily basis - as Christians and Jews will be specifically targeted. Jesus forewarned us of these coming days. At this point, freedom will not be won in a violent manner - it is simply too late in the game for that. Only when Jesus returns to rule on the earth (Revelation 19) will there be true justice and freedom from tyranny.  Thankfully the bridegroom will be here soon for His bride - our kingdom is not of this world - we can never ever forget that. So we watch the signs as told by Jesus and pray for His return; there is simply no alternative now. We need to pray for all the people involved - those who are fighting for freedom and those on the other side as well, who presumably are conflicted as they carry out orders from an increasingly corrupt government. We can also pray for the families of those involved. The question for the bride is simple - how much more of this will we see before the gathering up?

Ammon Bundy arrested in Oregon and militia member is shot dead

  • Traffic cops stopped the Bundy brothers and seven others on Tuesday
  • Shots were fired; LaVoy Finicum was killed, Ryan Bundy was wounded
  • Finicum, 55, a married father of 11 and grandfather of 19, acted as the militia's spokesman 
  • Told an Oregon paper a day before his death that law enforcement officials 'have become more hardened' towards their group 
  • At the start of the occupation, Finicum said he would rather die for freedom than face arrest  
  • Ammon Bundy and four others were detained at the scene; they have been charged with 'conspiracy to impede federal officers'
  • Another three were arrested elsewhere soon after, police confirmed 
  • Not clear who opened fire; the hospital and highway were on lockdown
  • It comes more than three weeks after the Bundy brothers led an occupation of a federal building in Burns, Oregon, to protest 2 ranchers being jailed  

Oregon militia spokesman LaVoy Finicum has been shot dead after a traffic stop escalated into a shoot-out that saw Ryan Bundy wounded and eight leaders of the occupation movement arrested.
The group's leader Ammon Bundy was among the militiamen arrested during the encounter on Tuesday afternoon as they drove to attend a community meeting in the neighboring town. 
It is the climax of a tense stand-off between federal agents and the activists more than three weeks after they took over a government building in Burns, Oregon, to protest two ranchers being jailed. 
According to local media, shots were fired within minutes of the traffic stop, killing Finicum and wounding 43-year-old Ryan Bundy.
It is not clear who opened fire first.
Ammon Bundy, Ryan Bundy, and three other leaders of the occupation - Ryan Payne, 32; Brian Cavalier, 44, and Shawna Cox, 59 - were charged with conspiracy to impede federal officers,Oregon Live reports. 

Officials would not confirm the identity of the militiaman shot dead. However, Finicum's daughter Arianna Finicum Brown confirmed her father's death to The Oregonian, saying 'he would never ever want to hurt somebody, but he does believe in defending freedom and he knew the risks involved.'
Nevada state Rep Michele Fiore told the paper Ammon Bundy called his wife from the back of the police vehicle after his arrest and told her that Finicum was cooperating with the authorities when he was shot. However, other sources said that he resisted arrest.
In an interview with MSNBC three weeks ago, Finicum declared that he would rather die than face arrest. 

Finicum, a Mormon rancher from Arizona, was a father of 11 and grandfather of 19 who was married to his wife for 23 years. 

Update: The shooting is now being reported by the mainstream media and liberals are already cheering the death of one of the members of Bundy’s group.
The New York Times is reporting that this all happened during a “traffic stop”. As usual the mainstream media is IMMEDIATELY taking the government at their word and not even remotely wondering if this was a straight up ATTACK on the group.
When you consider the history of the FBI (an agency that literally claims they have NEVER wrongly killed anyone) it is not hard to imagine that Bundy and his group were specifically targeted on the highway and subsequently shot up. On the other hand, it is also possible that the group was unwilling to be arrested and used force themselves.
You can count on Intellihub to investigate this in the near future.

Each of the defendants faces a felony charge of conspiracy to impede federal officers from discharging their official duties through the use of force, intimidation or threats. They remained in custody late Tuesday.
Arrested on Tuesday were Brian Cavalier, 44, of Bunkerville, Nev.; Shawna Cox, 59, of Kanab, Utah; and Ryan Waylen Payne, 32, of Anaconda, Mont. Joseph Donald O’Shaughnessy, 45, of Cottonwood, Ariz. was arrested in a separate incident, the authorities said. Officials said they were waiting for the medical examiner’s office to identify the person who was killed.

For weeks Intellihub has voiced our worry that something like this could happen and sadly now its seems the worse may have.
Whether you supported the “occupation” in Oregon or not (Intellihub did our job and stayed neutral while still reporting on the criminal actions of the government) it is absolutely disgusting that people are already cheering the death of a human being.
While the details are still unknown, if past history is any indication, the government agents who where on scene were most likely gunning for a shootout. One of the photos below also seems to confirm that the FBI did indeed have agents within the group as one of them is literally dressed up like a militia member.

It has been rumored that Arizona rancher LaVoy Finicum was the one killed and may have been shot dead with his hands raised in the air, unarmed.
The Burns Hospital is on lock-down and FBI and law enforcement are currently on high alert.
Pete Santilli was arrested making a total of 5 in custody.
The people at the refuge are free to go but it’s been reported that militia, women, and children, are still at the refuge.
Youtuber Pete Santilli is being charged with the same charges as the rest of the group.

The daughter of LaVoy Finicum, the Oregon militiaman shot dead by police during a traffic stop on Highway 395 yesterday, claims that her father was “murdered” execution-style with his hands in the air, an account backed up by an eyewitness to the incident.
Protesters involved in the weeks-long occupation of a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon, including leader Ammon Bundy, were apprehended by law enforcement as they traveled to the city of John Day to attend a community meeting set up by local residents.
“Everyone obeyed orders to surrender except two people: LaVoy Finicum and Bundy’s brother, Ryan Bundy,” a law enforcement official told CNN.
Media reports about the incident simply state that “shots were fired,” although Finicum’s daughter Thara Lynn Tenney posted a message on her Facebook page last night asserting that her father had already surrendered before he was gunned down.
“I want the world to know how my father was murdered today. His hands were in the air and he was shot in the face by the American authorities. Ammon Bundy reported there are 6 witnesses to this evil,” wrote Tenney.

Her testimony was echoed by another eyewitness, Victoria Sharp, who was in the car with Finicum when the group were pulled over by cops and federal agents.
Sharp claims that Finicum put his hands out of the car window and asked the police to allow the women to leave the car.
“They shot at him, but they missed him,” said Sharp, adding that the group then attempted to drive away in the car but were shot at again by police.
“When we crashed and stopped for a second, he got out of the car, he had his hands in the air, he’s like ‘just shoot me then’….and they did, they shot him dead,” said Sharp.

“He was just walking, with his hands in the air, I swear to God, and they shot him dead and after he was down on the ground, shot him three more times,” said Sharp, adding that the vehicle was again “bombarded with bullets” as well as tear gas rounds.
Sharp says that the group tried to “find something white” so they could display it as a sign of surrender. She challenges news reports that only six shots were fired, asserting, “they shot at least 120 shots altogether.”
Sharp also claims that none of the individuals in the car pulled out a gun at any point and that the incident was an “ambush” with “FBI snipers in the trees” surrounding the vehicle.
“They had their hands out of the window to show they were not firing, nothing, we showed no aggression at all,” said Sharp.
Protesters who remain at the occupied federal building have vowed to continue their stance as authorities continue to insist they want a “peaceful” resolution to the matter.

No comments: