It is always interesting to see a non-prophecy related source write about things we have been expecting and watching for years. This one comes from zerohedge:
A World In The Verge Of War?
Here is a summary of where the world stands:
- Unable to reach a compromise over the weekend, South Africa is now in an all out labor strike, with the police again firing rubber bullets at minerswith lethal escalation guaranteed
- Back from vacation, the once again penniless citizens of Spain, Greece, and Portugal have resumed protesting austerity
- US embassies attacked, in many cases with numerous casualties, in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco, Sudan, Lebanon, India, Balgadesh, Indonesia, and others.
- Japan "appropriating" China-contested islands provoking a firestorm of retaliation including demands for "war with Japan"
- The Japanese ambassador to China dying mysteriously
- Netanyahu telling Meet the Press Iran will have a nuke in six-seven months and must be stopped beforehand
- Warships from more than 25 countries, including the United States, Britain, France, Saudi Arabia and the UAE, launching a military exercise in theStraits of Hormuz
- A third US aircraft - the CVN-74 Stennis - carrieris en route to Iran with an ETA of about 10 days
- And finally, a potential catalyst to light this whole mess on fire, Iran's Revolutionary Guardannouncing that its troops are now on the groundin Syria.
So while in reality any war, supposedly one which is "regional" and "contained" will merely be a smokescreen to the central banks officially taking over ownership of the insolvent developed world, the likelihood is that a war will neither be "regional" nor "contained" as both countries that make up the axis of a future hard-backed currency, China and Russia, have already made it quite clear that any intervention by the US in regions they themselves consider strategic, such as the Senkaku Islands, Syria and/or Iran, will result in retaliation.
Back from vacation...7 wonderful days with our two daughters, son-in-law and grandson! Thank you Lord!
Amazing posts today Scott. Things are continuing to occur at a hectic pace.
My Pastor asked me last week to do a series on "end times" on four Sunday evenings at our church in October. He knows my passion. My head is reeling as I love prophecy but I am far from an academic kind of guy. Where to start? I have lots of ideas but not sure how to organize it yet. Any suggestions from everyone would be appreciated. I've been praying and trusting the HS to lead and guide and I know He will! I want to be effective and help our church see where we are on the prophetic timeline and the urgency to be praying and witnessing. Time is short. Please pray with me and for me.
Come Lord Jesus!
Glad you had a great vacation WV! I'm sure glad I dont have to do a monthlong series on end times prophecy, mostly for audiences sake. Giggle. Scott and everyone will help you greatly!
Maybe break it down is segments? Say natural disasters, animal deaths etc, next week the political stuff, finance etc!
Make sure you record it! I would love to hear your voice and teaching!
Definately stay flexible tho. So much is changing so fast now. Minite by minute. Wowsa!
Woohoooo! Soon Wv soon!
WV - I think its very very hard to do without powerpoint presentations...I learned this the hard way. The reason is - its too extensive and to complicated to do it while digging through the bible in a traditional bible-study way.
I would be more than happy to share with you some of my powerpoint presentations that you could take and modify. Just let me know.
Scott thanks for the offer but everytime I speak (our nursing home ministry) and I use something I did not do from scratch it is a major fail.
The power point is a great idea just not sure I will have the time to do something that extensive.
I'll keep you posted. If it turns out well I'll send the CD.
Thanks for the input Ally, God Bless!
WIll be praying for you. I begin on Revelation this Thursday and would much appreciate prayer too. When I enter these prep times I'm reminded from L. Payne to celebrate my smallness and HIS greatness.
WV, Scott's outline from his book, and I mean the signs Jesus gave and what is happening are really helpful.
May He bless your preparations with His joy!
Thanks Kr, good suggestions and yes I will be praying for you as well. :)
Post a Comment