America has moved on to other stories, football season is now in high gear, elections are coming and with our collective Attention Deficit Disorder, no one is looking at the Gulf anymore. Some folks are still carrying the story. I personally believe that as part of the cover-up, BP sprayed millions upon millions of gallons of dispersants into the Gulf - a process which kept the oil beneath the surface, and is now found on the seabed and looming somewhere beneath the surface.
For a deeper read, the following sites contain a lot of ongoing information:
This first link has two very interesting videos worth watching:
"Millions of Dead Fish...Authorities Pretend It Is Wholly Unrelated to BP Oil Spill"
While the government denies that they are connected with the oil spill, there have been massive fishkills in Louisiana (and see this). Oil can be seen at fishkill sites (and see this), and the EPA has discovered high levels of nickel near the biggest fishkill. There have also been kills of starfish and other sea animals, including whales and dolphins:
The next link has several stories every day from the Gulf as related to the oil spill:
"Florida Oil Spill"
This link is worth bookmarking if you have any interest in the ongoing problems in the Gulf. Some of the headlines:
- "Fisherman: 'Never seen nothing like this before in my life'"
- "Alert: 173 ppm oil found in sand at Southwest Florida beach - "Toxic levels" near Sarasota"
- "Entire food web at risk" say researchers just back from Gulf: OIL 'may be hidden in large marine mammals"
- "Gulf Biologist: 'Stunned' if oil product isn't washing up for at least 20 years"
- "Breaking Gulf researchers discover SIX INCHES of 'oily snow' on seafloor
- "Scientists find 'areas in the water column where there is NO OXYGEN'"
And on and on it goes.
More lies and distortions, as you won't find these news anywhere in the MSM.
Good luck figuring that one out. In my opinion, it is intended to protect the inept U.S. administration.
It's just more lies and deceptions during these last days.