Friday, July 29, 2022

Aggressive And Unusual Cancers On The Rise In Sweden

Aggressive and Unusual Cancers are on the Rise in Sweden



A senior Swedish physician and researcher is sounding the alarm over the link between Covid-19 vaccinations, fast-growing cancers, and inflammatory conditions of the blood vessels in patients who died following Covid-19 mRNA vaccination. 

Dr. Ute Kruger is based at the regional hospital in Kalmar, Sweden. In a recent interview with the Norwegian Association of Doctors and Health Workers (given in Swedish and translated by RAIR Foundation USA), Dr. Kruger expressed alarm at the extraordinary rates of aggressive cancers she is now seeing. Dr. Kruger, who has worked in pathology for 25 years and 18 years in breast cancer diagnostics, has studied 8,000 autopsies and is now convinced of the link between vaccination and death, to say nothing of her conviction that many of her medical colleagues continue to deny these links. 

“The vaccines against Covid-19 appear to trigger fast-growing cancers, or porocarcinoma (a type of skin cancer) and also inflammatory conditions in the body, so-called auto-immune diseases,” said Dr. Kruger. “Maybe this cancer development is linked to the inflammatory conditions. I’ve talked to other pathologists who are seeing an increased number of tumors that were hardly ever seen before. I mean rare tumors, and that the number of cancer cases has increased in different organs.” 


This is certainly true for a retired doctor from Edmonton, Canada. This man in his 80s, previously healthy, has recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer. “I had my third dose late last year,” he says. “I was cancer-free before that. I suspect a link between these events because it seems more than coincidence that my son was given the same diagnosis late last year. This was followed by my daughter, who had a mastectomy recently for breast cancer. So the only person out of the four surviving members of my family not diagnosed with cancer is one of my children who remains unvaccinated.”  

In the U.S., Dr. Ryan Cole, an Idaho-based pathologist, confirms Dr. Kruger’s findings. “As a pathologist, I see patterns all day long. After the shots rolled out, I began to see changes in the patterns of disease. I realized early on that there was immune suppression, and the T-cell memory was gone. Then, I’d normally see certain types of cancers, but endometrial cancer, of which I’d normally see two or three a month, I was now seeing two or three a week,” said Dr. Cole in a recent interview with Chris Wark. “The T-cells that normally keep cancer in check were no longer there. There are certain types of cancer that are appearing quicker and more aggressively and at a higher rate in younger ages compared to what I’ve seen in almost three decades of doing this.” 


More...

No comments: