Monday, August 29, 2022

Back To The Era Of Inquisitions

The Courage To Face The Truth


In this video, John Leake, a true crime author, and Dr. Peter McCullough discuss their new book, “The Courage to Face COVID-19: Preventing Hospitalization and Death While Battling the Bio-Pharmaceutical Complex.” As noted by McCullough, the focus of the book is not really COVID; it’s about crime. It’s about the crimes perpetrated against patients, doctors and others.

“I have been stripped of virtually everything in my career because I’ve tried to help patients,” McCullough says. “And most of the stripping occurred even before the vaccines came about.

This is astonishing. I’m the most published person in my field, in the world … I have over 650 citations in the National Library of Medicine; over 1,000 publications on the interface between heart and kidney disease.

I’ve lectured at the New York Academy of Sciences, the FDA [U.S. Food and Drug Administration], the European Medicine Agency (EMA). I’m in the upper echelon of academic physicians in the world.But because I innovated — I got an investigational new drug application, I got large grant funding, I devised ways of treating patients, I worked with others, I demonstrated that it works, I testified in the U.S. Senate, helped the White House the best I could when they reached out to me — because of that, I was stripped of my job as an academic physician.

Fortunately, I changed employers and kept my practice going. I’ve been stripped of two major editorships, two professorships. I’ve been stripped of every NIH committee, every Industry Clinical Trial Committee. And the unique thing about the stripping is, there’s no courtesy call, there’s no due process, no explanation.

Anything contractually that indicates due process is completely violated. No faculty senate, no board meetings or approvals. So, when it happens, it’s simply, ‘You’re stripped off this activity that you’ve done, or position held in some cases, for decades.'”


As noted by Leake, what we’ve seen during these COVID years is a reversion back to a pre-scientific era of immutable orthodoxy, much like the counter reformation in Europe during the Inquisition of the late 1500s and early 1600s.

There was no due process then and there’s no due process now. Someone accused you of being in league with the devil, and you were summarily declared guilty and/or tortured until you agreed.

Today, we have federal agencies and Washington bureaucrats, none of whom has ever treated a COVID patient, deciding what doctors can and cannot do for a COVID patient, and going outside those recommendations is a heresy punishable by excommunication.

“Fortunately, I’m not in the gallows somewhere, physically chained to a stake,” McCullough says, “but I can tell you, what’s going on is a form of cyber warfare, professional warfare.”

May 26, 2022, McCullough received a letter, simultaneously sent to almost every doctor who has spoken out and tried to help COVID patients, including Drs. Pierre Kory, Paul Marik, Denise Sibley and others.

The letter was a notice of professional review. McCullough is board certified in both internal medicine and cardiology, and has maintained those licenses for four decades, with a perfect track record. The American Board of Internal Medicine is now threatening to revoke his certification. He goes on:

“They are attacking one of the top people in medicine, and in the attack, it says ‘You have made public statements that may lead to someone not taking a vaccine.’ That’s actually what’s stated in the letter. So, this is under the pretext that people should be taking vaccines, that there shouldn’t be any fair balance or any discussion on risk and benefits.


And they picked out five statements that I made under oath in the Texas Senate. Let me tell you what, when you give Senate testimony … you raise your hand and [promise to] say the whole truth, nothing but the truth. And you’re going to answer the questions to the best of your ability, which is what I did. 

I am now in a process of professional reprisal for sworn statements under oath. This should be a warning to every nurse, every engineer, every lawyer, everybody who now is trying to help America or [is] involved in some process where statements made under oath can lead to professional attack.

The American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) has stonewalled him. The Association of American Physicians & Surgeons has filed a lawsuit against ABIM [for] this act of professional reprisal. I’m publicly damaged by the American Board of Internal Medicine.


Fauci's COVID Disaster: A Summary


Here is Who is to Blame


No comments: