Wednesday, November 3, 2021

The Nearness Of The Tribulation

TRANSHUMANISM AND THE NEARNESS OF THE TRIBULATION
Jonathan Brentner




I sincerely wish that I am wrong. I very much wish that I am indeed a “conspiracy theorist” as some accuse me of being. I would so very much like to say that the COVID-19 “vaccines” are “safe and effective.”

However, I cannot unread what I have read, unhear what I have heard, nor close my eyes to the evidence that has come my way from proven and valued sources. But most importantly, I must write what the Lord lays on my heart and will continue to do so.


Some might criticize the “political” tone of many of my blog posts this past year. However, in response I would say this: I write about transhumanism and events related to it because these things signify the nearness of the seven-year Tribulation and as a result impact the daily lives of many people in our world. The “vaccine” mandates tell us that the kingdom of the antichrist is forming before our eyes and because many believers recognize this, I write to provide encouragement regarding the dangers they astutely recognize.

What I write continues to fall under the umbrella of biblical prophecy and the Lord’s calling for me to defend biblical teaching regarding the Rapture and millennium as well as explain how current events, political or otherwise, reveal that we live in the last days of human history as we know it.

The end of what’s now happening in our world will be the Rapture of the church for all those in Christ, and the wrath of the day of the Lord for those who do not know Jesus as their Savior. Jesus is coming for us soon, perhaps today, by the end of this year, or maybe a bit later. We live in the season of the Rapture and it’s a time to be watchful just as Jesus commanded us for such a day as this.

“BUILD BACK BETTER” IS A EUPHEMISM FOR MARXISM

Now for the news that truly grieves my heart when I consider the tremendous suffering that so many endure as the result of the globalists who control most of our governments. The rallying cry from these elites is “build back better,” which is nothing less than a nice way of stating their intention to enslave humanity under a communistic world order.

This phrase, which these depopulation elitists so often use, comes directly from the playbook of the World Economic Forum (WEF). Those who have spent time on the WEF website and/or listened to interviews given by Klaus Schwab, its founder and CEO, know that this organization has as its ultimate goal the setting up of a communistic world order.

Under its cherished “Great Reset” initiative, they seek to bring the world together under one central government that is decidedly Marxist.

I have repeatedly watched the WEF video that sums up their agenda for planet earth with these words, “you will own nothing and be happy.” "What," you might ask, "makes them believe they can accomplish this feat? How does a government steal everything that people own with the result that they are happy?"

Transhumanism is the means by which they plan to accomplish this seemingly impossible task, and at the same time desensitize people to the death (aka depopulation) and slavery of the coming new world order. The four articles I wrote this past summer on this matter, starting with, Transhumanism: The Plot to Control Your Life, provide demonstrative evidence concerning bow the COVID-19 injections and the virus itself jive with the globalists’ plans to combine humans and machines.

The WEF refers to transhumanism as the “Fourth Industrial Revolution,” which for them goes hand in hand with their communist agenda that they cleverly disguise as the "Great Reset' or “build back better.” What few realize is that the latter term implies the total destruction of all existing economic structures so that the process of building back better can begin.

The globalists at the WEF and UN, along with many others in positions of power and influence around the world, talk clearly and openly about the need to inject something into people in order to totally monitor their behavior and later control them. Their agenda reads like an open book for those paying attention. However, so many people simply cannot believe that the intentions of these elite can be so deadly and wicked; as a result, they remain unaware of the grave threat unfolding around them due to the influence of the mainline media.

Here is how I summarize what I see today;

The urgency of many world governments for everyone to receive the COVID-19 injections comes directly from the globalists’ agenda to enslave all humanity under a Marxist totalitarian state via transhumanism. These jabs represent an essential first step in their master plan to monitor and later control the lives of everyone on the planet. Those wishing to impose this evil agenda on humanity will not long tolerate any noncompliance with their vaccine mandates.

The extent of the rampant deception in America recently reached epic proportions. We learned that Anthony Fauci used taxpayer money to fund “gain of function” research at the Wuhan lab in China. In other words, he became personally involved in the weaponizing of the coronavirus so that it would be much more contagious and deadlier. Newly released reports also reveal that Fauci funded and directed inhumane experiments on dogs and monkeys that resulted in agonizingly painful deaths for all involved. Words fail to describe the extent of this man's wickedness.

Leo Hohmann, in one of his recent blog posts, inserted a video from 2017 in which Fauci and others at the U.S. NIH (National Institute of Health) discuss the need for a pandemic, perhaps a virus that starts in China, that will enable them to implement their new vaccine technology without a decade of testing beforehand, which is always the case for new vaccines. I had to watch it again and again because the first time I could not believe what I was actually hearing. Let me repeat the emphasis of this short video:

Fauci and his cohorts at the NIH talked openly about the need to stage a pandemic so as to market their new vaccines technology without the requirement of extensive testing, which Fauci said could take as long as ten years.

Roman Catholic Archbishop Carlo Maria ViganĂ² recently made public a letter he wrote on October 23, which tracks remarkably close with the things that I have written about in regard to transhumanism and its link to the aspirations of the globalists. Please take time to read it at this link.

Let’s move on to why can have joyful hope in the midst of a world headed directly to the destruction, deception, and death of the seven-year Tribulation.

I recently began a blog post with these words, “I feel like I have awakened in the midst of a dystopian nightmare. The horror movies that I have avoided in the past have suddenly become reality.” I suspect that many of you feel the same way.

Those who are awake to the times know that something is terribly amiss in our world. They see the dangers of the mandates, runaway spending, and threats of war. For many, I know that I am just stating the obvious when I talk about the perils of life in 2021 and the many dangers of the day in which we live.

Scripture, particularly the Psalms and biblical prophecy, have increasingly become a refuge for me. I have read through the Psalms several times in the past couple years and cannot seem to get away from the consolation and hope I discover in its pages. There are times that I end my morning Scripture reading with my arms wrapped around my Bible because of the Gospel hope it gives to me, which includes my salvation and the hope of Jesus’ soon appearing.


Biblical prophecy tells us that the world would look the way it does now during the last days. We live in the shadow of the Tribulation period, and it looms darker seemingly by the day. For those who know Jesus, however, Scripture unveils a glorious future hope that begins with the Lord’s return for us before His judgments descend upon humanity as described in Revelation 6-18, Isaiah 13:9-13, and in other texts.


I can also say without a moment of hesitation that we now live in biblical times.

The Lord, through the apostle Paul, promises us that we will miss the wrath of the day of the Lord (1 Thessalonians 5:1-11), which includes all of the coming Tribulation period.

If you know Jesus as your Savior, please take heart in the promises of Scripture. He is coming for us; we just need to persevere a little while longer. Read the Psalms and spend time meditating on passages that speak to our hope in Jesus’ imminent appearing (Philippians 3:20-21; 1 Corinthians 15:51-57; 1 John 3:1-3; and Revelation 3:10-11).

If by chance you are reading this post and have yet not taken the step of faith to receive forgiveness for your sins, please know that you must do so soon in order to avoid the terrors that are coming to our world in the near future. Click here for further information on the saving power of the cross.





3 comments:

Scott said...

Anon- before lobbing bombs without foundation, please send me your medical credentials and your expertise in reviewing aggregate safety data. Also are you aware of how the term "conspiracy theory" began and why?
Rather than looking at MSM headlines do research on your own. Many thanks

Scott said...

What is "conspiracy type of material" in your mind - pertaining to topic? This is very general - Can you specify? Ive even looking at data directly from VARES and EUvigilance. And reading medical journals etc.

Scott said...

Also as you may know there are large groups of people who believe the holocaust was "conspiracy" theory - so should those atrocities during WWII have been ignored due to such claims?