Friday, September 10, 2021

Fear Not:


Fear Not



Isaiah 41:10 “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.


Psalm 56:3 “But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you.

Luke 1:72-76 “to show mercy to our ancestors and to remember his holy covenant, the oath he swore to our father Abraham: to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear in holiness and righteousness before him all our days.


2 Timothy 1:7 “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.


Romans 8:15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”


Deuteronomy 3:22 “Do not be afraid of them; the LORD your God himself will fight for you.

 Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Psalm 23:4-5 "Even though I walk through the darkest valley,[aI will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies



2 comments:

ShelleyB said...

Thanks for posting this, Scott. The closer we get to going Home, the harder things are getting. But, the harder they get, the more I am experiencing the power of His Holy Word - to guide, to soothe, to comfort, to take away fear, to give peace. God Bless, Brother. Hopefully, we'll meet in the air soon! Maranatha!

Scott said...

Hi theet :) - To be honest, I think I posted that for myself as much as anything. Almost everybody I know lives with a low-grade level of constant anxiety and a strong desire to leave this behind. God is with us and thats so powerful. Thanks for the kind words and look forward to seeing you soon :)