Saturday, January 6, 2024

Strange Things And Deceptions

So…What Exactly Happened At That Miami Bayside Mall on January 1st?
Noah WLT Rept

[Note: No idea from my end....Just posting pertinent or potentially pertinent links to prophetically related news....This could have been a big hoax, but the police response was overwhelming. The author digs into the possibilities from a biblical perspective]




I have purposely held off on covering this story for a few days.

When I saw the initial reports that 8-10 foot Alien/Nephilim creatures were spotted at the Miami Mall leading to a massive police response I knew it was time to pump the brakes and wait for this story to develop.

My only problem now?

I’ve waited 4 days and what do I see today Trending on Twitter?

Miami Mall, Aliens and Nephilim:

Ok, so I guess now I have to cover this story.

And you know we’ll do it the way we always do things here at WLTReport….we’re going to do some REAL research and give it to you straight.

You might just be surprised at what I’ve found, I know I was.

So let’s start with the claim that there were 8-10 foot tall Aliens/Nephilim causing all the ruckus.

Well, that seems to have originated from two videos posted to TikTok, so I am immediately skeptical.

More on the second video in just a second…

You can watch those for yourself and see what you think.

Do you find them credible?

The best evidence AGAINST those two alleged eye-witness accounts is this simple question:

Everybody have cell phones, but nobody have an up close video of the 8-10 foot alien by the Miami mall


Great point.

Thousands of people and NO ONE got an actual video of these things?

Just two people talking about them?

That’s very “sus”.

Now back to the second video…

He later posted this follow up video where he claims it was all just a prank, although I have to agree with Shannon who says he looks scared and seems to have some “tells” like touching his face.

So I’m not here to tell you I think it was Alien/Nephilim….

I don’t see the evidence for it.

But I also don’t think that’s the end of the conversation.

What really caught my attention the most was the overwhelmingly large police response.

While I don’t think it was “Nephilim” I also don’t think we’re getting the full story….not even close.

The official story is that it was a group of “youths” or “juveniles” (translation: young black kids) fighting.

Really?

You mean to tell me that a small group of “juveniles” fighting led to THIS police response?

That video is real.

Have you ever seen so many police cars together in one spot ever in your life?

I haven’t!

Shoot, I didn’t even know there were that many police cars TOTAL in the entire Miami police force!

This is probably the best and clearest and longest video of the total police presence….

Take a look at this and tell me if you think this was warranted from a small group of “youths” fightin:

Sorry folks, I’m not buying it….

I don’t know what the issue really was, and I don’t see any evidence for “Nephilim”, but I’m not buying the official story they’re trying to sell us.

Here is the official story the News is trying to sell you on:

While I don’t think there is any evidence of the Nephilim in this particular event, I do think they are incredibly real — your Bible tells you so!

My Take On The “Coming Great Deception”

The Bible tells us very clearly that there is coming in the future a “Deception” so great that even believers will be fooled by it.

That’s not really up for debate.

The only thing up for debate is (1) what is it, and (2) has it already started?

I’m going to give you my opinion on both of those questions in this article and then I want to hear what YOU think!

First I have to put this in context.

Third years ago, if I would have tried to have a serious debate and discussion about whether “aliens” are real, I would have been laughed out of the room.

Today?

Today it’s not only debated in Congress but actual testimony to Congress from multiple sources all say they’re real, they’ve seen them, we have many of their craft/vessels, and we even have “biologics”.

“Biologics” = we have recovered or captured alien bodies.

Folks, that is not Noah on the Internet saying I think those things are true.

That is Noah reporting to you that this was DIRECT TESTIMONY given to Congress just a few weeks ago.

In fact, we Live Streamed the testimony live on my Rumble channel, which you can see right here if you want:

I’m just setting the stage and then we’re going to dive right in….and go DEEP!

Against that backdrop we also have Mr. Space himself, Elon Musk, saying:  “I haven’t seen any evidence of aliens…and I would think I should know!”

Here is a pretty famous clip of Elon being asked about Aliens and responding by saying he’s seen a lot into space and has never seen any evidence of Aliens.

Watch:

Now let me blow your mind for a second….

I think Elon is right.

And I think it lines up EXACTLY with what I’ve been telling you for the past several years.


I don’t know why, but it seems to be written into their rules that they have to tell you what they do before they do it.

So we have all the EVIDENCE of aliens, we have Jack Dorsey Tweeting about Aliens, we even have Tucker Carlson doing shows on Aliens and saying he’s been given evidence they exist….and yet, I also think Elon Musk is right when he says he sees no evidence of them in Space.

How can both be right?

Simple: because they aren’t “aliens” and they aren’t coming from Space.


More...


1 comment:

Caver said...

So glad you posted this. I stumbled across it earlier and started to pass it along but didn't.

Its amazing....the belief that today's aliens and UFOs are actually demonic beings transiting in and out of dimensions was addressed by the late Chuck Missler almost 20 years ago. He also brought up a biblical character in the 1400s, I believe, determined from the Bible that there were at least 10 dimensions.

I didn't quite know what to do with this then....but I'm absolutely convinced of it now.