Sunday, January 28, 2024

Attorney Dr Reiner Fuellmich – “Sitting in Prison for Weeks Now...'


Patricia Harrity


As many people know, attorney Dr. Reiner Feulmich who had been working on a project known as the “Second Nuremberg,” was arrested on October 12th by German authorities in Mexico where he and his wife had been staying. He was taken back to Germany where has now been imprisoned for a little over three months now and now has very little contact with the outside world. There are only 2 telephones in the unit, but he is not allowed to speak unsupervised, and there is very little supervision available due to a lack of personnel, according to Katja Woermer, Dr Fuellmich’s legal representative in an interview on the German Bittel Tv and reported in the Truth Summit on the 21st of January.

Katja says “As for something being done on the legal level, some things were not done within the set time limits and a decision should be made on this within the next week two. One must have patience. Things are still not public, so there is still a need to keep matters private. There is a good chance you will be able to hear Reiner within the next week or two.”

As for Reiner, he is still optimistic and happy to be working with an international team. He has been moved, and now does not have a TV, which makes the days even longer. He has now watched a few movies. For instance, he was watched Gone With the Wind 10 times!!! So he must have a romantic side.

Another guest Bono on the Bittel show asked what many of us also wanted the answer to: “But shouldn’t this be a civil case, and usually there is no prison time, but compensation/damages. Katja agrees, but says “things were brought to criminal court where things were seen differently. As for surveillance via an ankle bracelet, this exists, but not in Germany – due to “inadequate funding.” Katja also noted, that there are currently also doctors in prison in Germany. Source

As a counterpart to the Corona Committee, attorney Dr Reiner Feullmich has his own label, “ICIC Law, the International Crimes Investigative Committee” and has, he says “a small working group from the former Corona Committee had followed him and so we were able to quickly get back to work.” At least this is positive news.

Reiner has been able to speak from the ICIC website and the following extensive information includes updates from Reiner himself since just after his first 6 weeks of imprisonment.

Reiner states on the website: “In October 2023, everything plunged into complete chaos again. It ended with the execution of the above-mentioned European arrest warrant against me in Frankfurt after I had previously been deported from a non-European country (Mexico) under police protection. – A thriller that, as I know today, was anything but a coincidence. I’ll tell you about that in the next episode.”

“As a result”, he says “I´ve been sitting in prison for weeks now. The real perpetrators are still free.” he adds “They also possess the class action lawsuit money and the money from my private home. I can prove that. All documents are safely stored with my legal team. How the „agitators“ brought all this to a „successful“ conclusion for them, I will report on in the next episode.” https://icic.law/


Transcript

Dear friends, comrades-in-arms and fellow human beings interested in the truth,

for the first time after 6 weeks in custody I would like to personally and deeply thank everyone who has written to me. There are thousands and I read everything.

The trust in my seriousness as a lawyer and founder of the Corona Committee, in my intensity and the quality of my work and, above all, the positive energy conveyed to me in these letters are like an invisible lifeboat that will take me to freedom and allow us all to continue our work together. Because it’s not over yet.

The corona pandemic was just a test run to find out what people will put up with if you panic them with psychological terror. Now more than ever, we need to take a closer look behind the panic propaganda. Now more than ever we have to find out what lies are being used to distort our past in order to recognize the truth. Only then will we be able to stop the evil and hold the perpetrators to account. Without justice, there can be no peace and no return to humanity.

This also applies to my personal case. Today, for the first time, I would like to comment on the accusations made against me publicly and by way of criminal charges. Because there is enough dubious and simply false information on the internet and in the mainstream to destroy my international reputation as a lawyer, but also as a person. Together with my team of lawyers, I will ensure that the WHOLE truth comes to light and that those responsible for this plot against me are brought to justice. They are the perpetrators. I will prove that.


More...


No comments: