Monday, January 23, 2023

Just The Beginning: Censorship And Control

TSA seizes passport of journalist who was critical of Davos…
Kane


Journalist Morgonn McMichael detained upon return from Davos.

Getting a “random search” through 2 airports and 3 security checkpoints and again at my gate for a 4th search & pat down. My name was on a list with only 5 other names I saw. When I asked why they said I had been flagged by TSA/ Homeland Security This isn’t a coincidence…

UPDATE - Landed in the USA from Davos just went through border security and now my passport is detained and I have to be SEARCHED AGAIN with all of my luggage #WEF23

Today I was explicitly told I was flagged and had my name on a list. This is what happens when Americans travel working to expose the evil. #FormerDetainee #WEF23 US Citizens searched 5 times in one day

An excellent example of her reporting from WEF…
Day 4 #WEF23 Live in Davos recap - Climate Change will only be solved by spending billions - fighting “disinformation” through the mainstream - Alternative meat options yes this means Bugs - 2 year prediction of having global cyber attacks - Covid…



No comments: