A 39-year-old father of two took matters into his own hands when the medical established completely failed him.
Mr. Fred Pye received the first dose of experimental Moderna mRNA on May 25. The adverse effects were immediate. His feet and legs went cold; and he felt the dreaded “pins and needles” in his limbs. He was taken to a hospital from the vaccination center. Doctors ran a few tests, but released him within a couple hours.
The next evening, Mr. Pye lost consciousness and fell through the screen door of his home, onto the patio. He was again taken by ambulance to the hospital. Mr. Pye told the doctors that evening that he’d had the Moderna injection. But they brushed it off and told him that he needed to focus on his heart health. They gave him a heart monitor and discharged him once again. His condition worsened further.
The convulsions got to a point that Mr. Pye could not walk. He also had extreme difficulty breathing. He posted several videos on Twitter showing exactly what was happening.
Mr. Pye went on the Joe’s Place podcast on July 13. He said that the last time paramedics came to his house (there were at least seven times in six weeks), they told him not to mention the vaccine to the doctors when he arrived at the hospital. The paramedics said he would have a better chance of receiving real treatments if he kept quiet about the Moderna shot. But Mr. Pye wasn’t interested in that course of action. After waiting over six hours and given the runaround at the hospital, he left and never went back. Mr. Pye knew he was on his own.
By July 13, Mr. Pye had suffered at least 13 seizures and had no answers for anything as to what was happening. Though it’s hard to imagine that things got worse, they did. The Public Health Agency of Canada called Mr. Pye and told him he was cleared to receive his second Moderna mRNA injection. If he was going to find answers, it would not come from the medical establishment.
Mr. Pye contacted Shawn Skelton and Angelia Gipson Desselle. The two women were among the first to publicly talk about their convulsions after receiving the experimental injections. His Twitter page quickly gained a lot of followers and supporters. Mr. Pye learned about Ivermectin from all the activity on his Twitter timeline. Not only did local doctors pretend like they were unaware of the drug, but also refused to prescribe it once they admitted they knew what the drug was.
Mr. Pye bought horse paste Ivermectin from a local feed store. He was careful not to get the “pour-on” cattle Ivermectin, as it is toxic to ingest. The horse paste Ivermectin is essentially the same product as human ivermectin, except with looser standards as far as purity and quality control. He started taking little pats of the paste daily and the tremor significantly decreased.
Watch Mr. Pye on the Liberty Talk Canada podcast with Odessa Orlewicz. Fast forward to the 22:50 mark to watch Mr. Pye explain his horse paste Ivermectin regimen.
Post a Comment