Thursday, January 24, 2013

In The News: Land Of MaGog Issues Warnings



Russia Warns Israel, West Against Attack On Iran


Russia warned Israel and the West on Wednesday against any military strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities but suggested Tehran should be quicker to cooperate over inspections of its nuclear sites.
Speaking at his annual news conference, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov mixed words of caution over isolating Iran or attacking it with a gentle nudge to Tehran over the inspections by the International Atomic Energy Agency.
"Attempts to prepare and implement strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities and on its infrastructure as a whole are a very, very dangerous idea. We hope these ideas will not come to fruition," Lavrov said.







Russia said on Wednesday the rebels fighting French and African troops in Mali are the same fighters the West armed in the revolt that ousted Muammar Gaddafi in Libya.


Russian officials accused the United States and its allies of overstepping their mandate.
"Those whom the French and Africans are fighting now in Mali are the (same) people who overthrew the Gaddafi regime, those that our Western partners armed so that they would overthrow the Gaddafi regime," Lavrov told a news conference.

The aim of the foreign intervention is to prevent northern Mali from becoming a launchpad for international attacks by al Qaeda and its allies. Fears of this increased sharply after a hostage-taking raid by Islamist militants last week on a gas plant in Algeria.






Also see:










And this. 
We've discussed this before. Many prophecy watchers, including myself believe that the whole 'UFO thing' will be integral to the deceptions used during the Tribulation and used to attempt to discredit the Bible -  and quite possibly a deception which will be used to somehow obscure the truth of the gathering up of the Church by offering an alternative explanation by involving alien life/UFOs. Either way, this article is interesting, even though it comes from the EU Times which must be viewed with  healthy skepticism:







A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s [photo top right] agenda at the WorldEconomic Forum (WEF) this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own.
The WEF (The Forum) is a Swiss non-profit foundation, based in Cologny, Geneva and describes itself as an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.

The Forum is best known for its annual meeting in Davos, a mountain resort in Graubünden, in the eastern Alps region of Switzerland. The meeting brings together some 2,500 top business leaders, international political leaders, selected intellectuals and journalists to discuss the most pressing issues facing the world, including health and the environment.
Medvedev is scheduled to open this years Forum where as many as 50 heads of government, including Germany’s Angela Merkel and Britain’s David Cameron, will attend the five-day meeting that begins on 23 January.
Critical to note about this years Forum is that the WEF, in their 2013 Executive Summary, scheduled for debate and discussion a number of items under their X Factors from Nature category, and which includes the “discovery of alien life” of which they state: “Proof of life elsewhere in the universe could have profound psychological implications for human belief systems.







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Foolish bulls are pushing stocks to
clearly UNREAL levels.

dow high was up near 13,900....
at one point......

BUT AAPL way down, approaching the
400 level to the downside. a print
at 355 would be a 50 percent drop
in this stock alone !!!!

as I have said before, this is no laughing matter. and to make it worse, GOLD stocks are really selling off.

BIG DEFLATION COMING....

Gambling bulls will be VERY SORRY
when the bottom falls out.

very sorry.

Stephen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

David said...

Speaking of UFO'S, the bible speaks of them. Yep, in Revelation 9:7. The locust with the face of a human, ridding a horse with a gold crown.....now that's a UFO! OK, what's with Russia? Did somebody nominate them as leader of the new world order and we failed to get the memo? They have been popping off orders to countries like the chain of command starts in the Kremlin.
And by the way Stevie.....what do these stock market playing bulls use for currency??? Cow chips?????

I know y'all, sorry in advance.

Waterer said...

Dear David,
Our fellowship is around our blessed hope and faith in Jesus, Even when we disagree that is our base. Stephen is not Stevie and if in disagreeing with him we join in
teasing, it wouldn't be real fellowship at all.

Thanks,
kr

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I would appreciate NOT being
teased on this blog. Jesus WOULD NOT do that to me, I EXPECT the same out
of David. Please apologize sir, I am
waiting.

I got a good article on Wall Street
bulls here and the madness of gambling they are into >>>>

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/goldman-sachs-made-400-million-betting-on-food-prices-in-2012-while-hundreds-of-millions-starved

This is pathetic, just read and u
will see....

BUT THERE IS A CRASH COMING...

and bulls will not be ready.

Stephen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

David said...

Lol....yes Stephen....I apologize for cutting up with you......although I'm nowhere close to the same league as Jesus. I do however agree with the deflation coming.
Goldman-sachs inflating the comodaties and the gov. Instigating the selloff.

Anonymous said...

Ok, opening up a bit here. I was adopted. My half sister found me 3 years ago. Her grandson was in a bad car accident last night. Her and her family are not where we are with Jesus. I am asking for hot to help Alex and to work through him with his family.
Please pray for Alex and for the rest of the family!
Thank you!
God Bless You all!
Marilyn
Ps : Dave down under , miss u!!

Anonymous said...

Here is a question for everyone to ponder. Because Jesus died on the cross and paid my sin debt in full, When I sin does it inflict more pain on Jesus at the Cross?
I was asked that by a brother and thought it was an interesting question. Love the blog scott I've been reading for over a year now
B

Scott said...

Anon - I have actually had that same thought/question myself and it is certainly not my area of expertise.

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ died 2000 years ago. And if he died for your sins committed 4 years ago, do you think he did not include the future sins?
The reality that Jesus Christ is alive today and in the right hand of God, you cannot inflict more pain. He received it all on that cross. That is a once off payment.
As paul said, shall we sins that grace may abound, God forbid.
Being a christian is not just knowing Christ, as Peter would say.
REPENT - for the forgiveness of sins and turning AWAY from it. (TURNING AWAY FROM SINS)
BELIEVE- believe that Jesus Christ died and paid your sins and that on the third day He ROSE again.
BAPTISM- and all that believe have been baptise in the name of Jesus Christ. ( not in the name of John, but in the name of Father, Son and the holy spirit, in short in the name of God)
RECEIVE- Receiving the Holy Spirit and the gifts of spirit.

We are covered by the blood of of the lamb to those who repent, believed, baptised and have received the holy Spirit., but if we sin continously (repent today, do the same sins later this afternoon) the question is do you REALLY REPENT? You are just fooling yourself.
Jesus paid our sins and send the Holy Spirit, now it our turn to repent for our sins, believe in Jesus Christ, and Receive what he send the Holy Spirit and his gifts.

Waterer said...

Dear Anonymous B,

What a thought provoking question.
I am with Scott and do not know an answer. But another part of what Jesus suffered has disciplined me in a powerful way in considering what Jesus suffered. It is in forgiveness and my carnal way of wanting others to be really sorry before I forgive them.
Surely he took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
I realized I was trying to heal from sins done against with me ( in specific, a sex abuse episode from my Grandfather when I was 8) I knew I needed to really forgive him, even though he never apologized and had died. I would forgive him but the sin against me still hindered my progress in understanding God’s love . I would try to forgive him again but the fear from incident would still invade my peace. This happened for a long time ,the forgiving something I was powerless to erase. One day in pondering the passion of Jesus I asked the Lord why He had to be scourged and beaten. Why was the cross not enough? They had nearly abused Him to death before crucifying Him. Why did the Lord allow that?
Suddenly the sin done against me and my own sins that I hate the memory of came into my mind.
Jesus took the beating that my Grandfather deserved. And the beating I deserved. When I withhold forgiveness to someone now, I remember that what I am really saying is that Jesus wasn’t beaten quite enough.
He is the perfect mediator. The only begotten. The innocent and Righteous One who alone could and does remove not just the judgment but the affects of sin. He suffered for us and we are to forgive as we have been totally forgiven. I think our sinning now hurts Him because He lives in the now. But what He did in the Past is an eternal cure for an eternal problem. Bless Him O my soul!!
kr