Sunday, September 13, 2009

In the news....

Its pretty easy to connect these dots, without much commentary. The headlines speak for themselves:


"Shiite cleric in Lebanon: Normalization with Israel forbidden"


"Iran should help arm Lebanon"


"Netanyahu warns Lebanon that Israel won't hold back when attacked"


Things are heating up in the Middle East. More missiles have been launched from Lebanon into northern Israel. Israel is currently exercising restraint, but its starting to look like the northern border of Israel is becoming active again. This region is dominated by Hezbollah, and Hezbollah takes their orders from Iran.

We'll be following this developing story VERY closely. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

BibleProphecyBlog.com said...

Hey Scott,

Sorry to use the comments for this message ... I couldn't find a contact address.

I was wondering if I might obtain permission to post your material on my blog Bible Prophecy Today:

http://bible-prophecy-today.blogspot.com/

... I will link back to your blog.

Do you have a picture of yourself I could use?

Thanks for your time and consideration.

In Christ,

Roger

P.S. You can use the contact link on my blog to email me.