Saturday, March 15, 2014

Palestinian Official: Allah Gathering The Jews So We Can Kill Them


This comes from Israel Today:









Senior Palestinian Authority official Abbas Zaki (pictured) this week agreed with many Christians and Jews that it is by divine intervention that the Jewish people are being gathered in this land. But, for Zaki, the end goal is not the restoration of Israel, but rather its demise.
“I believe that Allah will gather [the Jews] so we can kill them,” Zaki told Palestinian Authority TV.
He went on to accuse Israelis of having “no religion and no principles, they are an advanced instrument of evil.”
In 2009, Zaki admitted on Lebanese TV that the ultimate goal of the two-state solution was the downfall of Israel.
Zaki is a member of the ruling Fatah faction’s Central Committee and currently serves as Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas’ commissioner for dialogue with the Arab world and China.











4 comments:

D. Pearson said...

Really! No, I can't understand why Israel doesn't want an agreement with the palestinians.

David P

D. Pearson said...

I just read a post that the missing plane were operated by two Muslim pilots...why should anyone be shocked by this? How could it be that such a thing could happen? Well, in the US, they "terrorists", have used our own law against us. Equality, discrimination. The enemy is within every realm of national security, military, police, and The White House. The compromise has occurred many many years ago. Now the sleeper cells are awakening. There's no where to run, no where to hide......take a stand until we are "caught up"

David P

Scott said...

H&L - let me take a look at those videos before I post I know in the last its generated a lot of controversy and the inevitable spiral, so I'm leaving it off for now - thanks though

Scott said...

Its an interesting premise (Im well familiar with his views)..and I wouldn't rule it out categorically. Honestly, I've never been that interested in the Tribulation since I won't have to experience it. My studies of the Tribulation are more out of a general interest and seeing the signs of the approaching Tribulation. But specific details aren't something I spend a lot of time on.