Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Google Employees Now 'Victims' After Caught Detailing How 'Techno-Fascism' Works


What Did You Expect, Techno-Fascist? Roses, Love Letters? Think Again



If you haven’t seen the brutal expose’ presented by Project Veritas detailing how google rigs everything, well… welcome back from Mars. To say that google was caught with their “hands in the cookie jar” would be the understatement of a lifetime.

After the video above raced around the world a couple of times, and James O’Keefe was able to recruit even more whistleblowers because of this effort, the woman, Jen Gennai, who is the center of attention in the video published a response. It is highly doubtful that she wrote this of her own hand, but more like signed the bottom after google’s law firm and public relations arm crafted, yet another, piece of google”truth”.


The response begins as one would expect – I’m a victim.
I’ve spent the last 12 hours travelling back from Dublin to San Francisco, unaware of what was happening on the ground. When I touched down today, and I turned on my phone, I received the shock of my life. I had received an enormous collection of threatening calls, voicemails, text messages and emails, from people I’d never met.
Someone wrote “Your ideology will be shredded to pieces, just moments before you got executed for treason…you are living lended time, enjoy till then”. There were plenty more threats like this. I’ve never been so fearful.
So why did this happen?
In late May, I accepted an invitation to meet with a few people who claimed to be from “2 Step Tech Solutions”. They said they wanted to chat to me about a mentoring program for young women of color in tech, an area I’ve long been passionate about. We went for dinner at a restaurant in the Mission, San Francisco. Source
The last paragraph reads like something straight from a public relations pamphlet, please re-read it and let me know what you think.
The letter then goes on a trip down the denial river. Unfortunately for the author, no one – I mean no one – is buying this piece of drivel.
Unfortunately, I now know that these people lied about their true identities, filmed me without my consent, selectively edited and spliced the video to distort my words and the actions of my employer, and published it widely online. I now know they belong to a group called “Project Veritas”, which has done this to numerous other people working in the tech and other sectors. Source
You can read the rest of this awesome piece of google response to being outed by clicking this link>>> This is not how I expected Monday to go!
I implore you to go and be sure to read the comments – where the real response is on display for the whole world to see, including the google thought police. Here are just a couple responses to wet-your-whistle. No pun intended. The good news is the people willing to leave a comment did describe how, I would imagine, a lot of Americans feel about google, youtube, faKebook and twitter and more specifically, the people that run these techno-fascist companies.
William Hultgren – You must be fooling yourself. Veritas released the entire video…are you a liar or jut stupid?
Amish Space Force – nothing was distorted, you just got caught
Robert Brobo – It is absolutely incredible that you are trying to play some sort of victim here. You are an unbelievable threat to democracy, and the entire video has been released. At least have some semblance of accountability for your actions. You are a disgrace.
What these techno-fascist companies can’t seem to understand is we have a Bill of Rights, a Constitution and our right to think freely, speak freely and assemble freely is not granted by them or any other human. These are rights granted by God. The Bill of Rights and Constitution simply protect what was already granted to us on the day of our birth. I feel confident this is the necessary fuel to see major change in Silicon Valley.
If you think for a minute that we have heard the last of this, think again. If google, faKebook, youtube and twitter and all the rest believe they can avoid being outed by insider’s blowing the whistle and coming forward to expose their fascist ways, well…you may want to rethink that idea. Whistleblowers are everywhere.



No comments: