Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif insisted Wednesday That The Obama administration mischaracterizes concessions by his side in the six-month nuclear deal with Iran, telling CNN in an exclusive interview that "we did not agree to dismantle anything."
Zarif accused the Obama administration of creating a false impression with such language.
"The White House tries to portray it as basically a dismantling of Iran's nuclear program. That is the word they use time and time again," he said, urging Sciutto to read the actual text of the agreement. "If you find a single, a single word, that even closely resembles dismantling or could be defined as dismantling in the entire text, then I would take back my comment."
While Rouhani condemns the killing of innocent people, Netanyahu said in a statement, Iran itself recently executed dozens of innocent people. While he speaks about access to essential technology, the people of Iran are prevented from having open access to the Internet.
And, Netanyahu said, while Rouhani speaks of eliminating external intervention in Syria, "Iran is arming the Assad regime and directing Hezbollah to kill innocents in Syria. While Rouhani is speaking about peace with countries in the Middle East, he refused even today to recognize the existence of Israel, and his regime calls for its destruction on a daily basis."
Likewise, Netanyahu said, the Iranian leader claims that Iran is interested in nuclear capability for civilian needs, but continues to maintain its centrifuges and heavy water reactor, and arms itself with intercontinental ballistic missiles whose only purpose is to carry nuclear weapons.
"Rouhani admitted a decade ago he fooled the West to move the Iranian nuclear program forward, and he is doing it again today," the prime minister said, adding that the goal of the "regime of the ayatollahs hiding behind Rouhani's smiles" was to ease the sanctions without giving up plans to produce nuclear weapons.
"The world must not be fooled by this deception, and must prevent Iran from getting the capability to manufacture nuclear weapons."
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s attempts to foster better ties with the West are only a deception, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Thursday, trying to put a damper on a seemingly moderate speech by the Iranian leader at the World Economic Forum earlier in the day.
Netanyahu, who is also at the summit in Davos, Switzerland, is slated to give his own address Thursday afternoon.
In an immediate response to Rouhani’s speech, Netanyahu, who was also in Davos, said that the Iranian president was continuing “Iran’s deception show” and that the international community “must not go astray after this deception, and it must prevent Iran from attaining the ability to produce nuclear weapons.”
“At a time when Rouhani talks about peace with the countries of the Middle East, he refuses – even today – to recognize the existence of the State of Israel, and his regime daily calls for the destruction of the State of Israel,” Netanyahu said. “At a time when Rouhani claims that Iran is not interested in a nuclear project for military purposes, Iran continues to strengthen its centrifuges and heavy water reactor, and to arm itself with intercontinental missiles, the sole purpose of which is for nuclear weapons.”
This boastful report from Iran’s semi-official news agency, Fars news, comes in the precise timing of the Geneva talks regarding the future of Syria as well as the alleged implementation of the nuclear deal between Iran and world powers. The intent is clearly a show of force and it comes as a thumb in the eye of the Obama regime and anyone else who was made to believe ‘eternal peace on earth’ has arrived just because of this deal. Clearly the Tehran regime feels very secure and even arrogant under the Obama policy, up to the point that it can openly provoke the west in this manner. The remaining question is what happens once America is out of the Persian gulf for good. Will Russian sponsorship be able to contain the Iranian aggression? Will the currently unlikely scenario of an Israeli-Saudi attack finally come true ? Time will tell.
The Iranian Navy dispatched its first fleet of warships to the Atlantic Ocean in a ceremony participated by Navy Commander Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari and his deputy Rear Admiral Seyed Mahmoud Moussavi in Southern Iran on Tuesday.
The flotilla, which is the first dispatched to the Atlantic, but the 29th one dispatched to the international waters, consists of Khark logistic and helicopter-carrier warship and Sabalan destroyer. The warships should sail 25,000 nautical kilometers in the next three months.
Addressing Iranian commanders, Navy personnel, sailors and crews in a ceremony to bid farewell to the flotilla, Admiral Moussavi said Iran has a message of peace and friendship for the world states and seeks to show its defensive power to the world by sending its fleets of warships to the international waters.
In December another senior Iranian commander announced the country’s plans to deploy warships in the Atlantic Ocean.
“The previous flotillas of warships were sent to the Mediterranean Sea and passed the Suez Channel and even sailed through the Pacific Ocean and the China Sea,” Commander of the Navy’s Fourth Naval Zone Admiral Afshin Rezayee told FNA last month.
“Now we intend to enter the Atlantic Ocean and this will be materialized after dispatch of the next flotillas of warships,” he added.
In relevant remarks in November, Sayyari said that Iran plans to dispatch its next flotilla of warships to the high seas in early 2014
Israel’s Shin Bet internal security agency cracked open an al-Qaeda plot, directed from the Gaza Strip, to carry out mega terror attacks in Israel against both US and Israeli targets, according to information the Shin Bet made available Wednesday.
Israel is holding three suspects in the plot, it added, but the key plotter is still at large. The trio were arrested three weeks ago, shortly before one or more of them were to travel to Syria for final planning of the operations, which were reportedly initiated on the direct orders of al-Qaeda head Ayman al-Zawahiri.
The planned attacks included twin suicide bombings, against the US Embassy in Tel Aviv and the main Israeli convention center in Jerusalem, where President Barack Obama gave the centerpiece speech of his Israel visit last March. Other planned attacks included targeting an Israeli bus and Jewish homes in East Jerusalem.
Iyad Abu-Sara, an Arab resident of East Jerusalem, was to be sent to Syria to gain expertise in the nuts and bolts of terror attacks. He would then facilitate the twin attacks, which were to be carried out by al-Qaeda operatives entering Israel with Russian paperwork, according to the Shin Bet. Abu-Sara is one of the trio now under arrest.
The security organization fingered a Gaza-based al-Qaeda operative, Arib al-Sham, as the point man for the twin attack. The fact that he was allowed to operate freely from Gaza, the Shin Bet said, indicates that “Hamas allows Salafists to carry out terror attacks so long as they are not targeting them.” Al-Sham is still at large.
It has also become increasingly clear, the security organization said, that the civil war in Syria, a magnet for terror operatives throughout the Middle East, has deepened the roots of al-Qaeda and other like-minded organizations in the region.
Those organizations, the Shin Bet said, are striving to link up with willing Palestinians in the West Bank and East Jerusalem in order to strike Israel and Western targets.
Plans to Microchip All Newborns in U.S. and Europe Underway -
See more at:
On May 2014, through Europe newborn children will be compelled to take in a subcutaneous RFID chip.
Public clinics in the European Union are to be alerted. The chip in inquiry will be contributed with the report sheet on the newborn.
This chip will also be an impressive GPS sensor that will task with a micro- disposable battery every 2 years in state clinics. GPS chip grants an edge of error of 5 meters, as a statement that it is excellent.
It will be linked straight to a satellite, which will guide the networks. As forecasted, this chip will be essential for all kids born after May 2014 , but with a present confirmation date until December 2016.
Yesaya, I found this down in the comment section of the link you posted. However, as someone said, whether it's a hoax or not we should not let down our guard. We know that this is their ultimate goal... :
by Peter on January 22
Seems it’s a HOAX
Latest RFID Chip BS: ‘All European Newborn Babies Will Be Microchipped from May 2014′
By David EmeryJanuary 22, 2014
It cites no sources and breaks every grammatical rule in the English language, but that hasn’t stopped folks from sharing a bogus news article repeating the discredited claim that newborn children in Europe “will be compelled to take in a subcutaneous RFID chip” beginning in May 2014.
There are no laws currently on the books in any European country requiring newborns to receive microchip implants.
and here is a Video
When you google “All European newborn Babies will be Microchipped”
you find even more.
- See more at: http://www.zengardner.com/plans-microchip-newborns-u-s-europe-underway/#sthash.QLDsYVoV.dpuf
"ye"...thanks for demonstrating (twice posted no less) how false statements fly through the internet without being vetted SMH Picked up by any website that wants to sensationalize.
To make it even more outlandish, the headline you posted is from a different article in 2008, and doesnt match the false rumor info you posted beneath it...SMH
Its January...here we go again...this fake stuff ALWAYS pops up this time of year...
BTW, we His Church, will not have to worry about any "micro-chipping" :)
That is a Trib event, that we are not a part of :)
Not that this can't or won't happen, but regarding the post on microchipping babies, please see...
The credibility of a source counts for a lot, check sources carefully.
This is what I was "dancing around"
David - ? Was this intended for another comment section?
Yes, praise God!! However a ton of my family and loved ones will most likely suffer and experience the Trib. That thought makes me beyond physically sick and my heart breaks. Yes i am going, but they may not!! That hurts!! :-(
I think most people can relate to your concern for "lost" family members. You are a relatively new Christian & if I could say anything to you to reassure you, it would be, trust God to do the right thing in the lives of those you love & are praying for. You don't know how He may work through you, or others, or through world events in their lives.
The best explanation I've heard on this topic came from Ravi Zacharias, a world renowned Christian apologist. God will do the right thing concerning all those who have maybe not had a chance to accept or reject Christ yet, but we may have to accept the fact (IMO) that some of our loved ones will not be in Heaven. It's ok to be concerned about them, but the bottom line is, there should be NO relationship in our life that has a higher allegiance than our relationship to Christ.
Keep praying for your family
Ravi Zacharias on Are All Non Christians Going To Hell...
Harness - that wasn't by intent - I just hadn't gotten to all the 'moderation' comments yet - my bad
Post a Comment