Occasionally, while watching prophetic events unfold in the world, the amount of information coming in is simply too overwhelming for the purpose of posting individual stories with individual links. It makes more sense to summarize recent events. Just over the course of the last 2-3 weeks we have witnessed the following:
- Israel now has a conservative bloc in power, led by Mr. Netanyahu. He has been formally asked to form a coalition, and this was the last step in his gaining power in Israel. The coalition has already been formed, so, at this point it is simply a formality. Mr. Netanyahu will be the next Prime Minister of Israel. Unlike previous administrations in recent years, Mr. Netanyahu will NOT give away more Israeli land in efforts to seek peace, as this method has only created more bloodshed in Israel. Mr. Netanyahu will NOT allow Iran to complete their nuclear plans, which means that he will most likely launch a military effort to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities. The consequences of such efforts is anyone's guess, but many of us are predicting that such an "invasion" of Iran will trigger major war, perhaps the well-known battle of "Gog-MaGog" (Ezeliel 38-39).
- The world-wide economic crisis has led to more and more international calls for a global currency, and many leaders in the EU, from both the financial sector and the government are calling for a world-wide "governance" for such a global financial system. This creates the perfect set-up for a world leader to assume control of world finance, exactly as the book of Revelation describes when the Anti-christ rises to power.
- The UN finally admits that Iran has enough enriched Uranium to begin assembly of nuclear weapons (welcome to the party, UN, the rest of the world has known this for quite some time).
- The EU announced their military escalation, and stronger ties to NATO. This is also worth watching, as many predict that NATO will ultimately become part of the EU's military structure. We know that the EU, as the "revived Roman Empire" predicted in Daniel 2 and 7, will continue their growth and assume great military strength.
- The implantable microchip is gaining in popularity, particularly in Mexico, as a result of the gang-related criminal activity which includes kidnappings of Mexican and foreign citizens on a daily basis. The insertable microchip, which many of us believe could evolve into the "Mark of the Beast", and a tool that the Anti-christ may use to gain control of the world's financial system, is becoming more and more common and more acceptable to the general public. Thousands have now been "chipped" in Mexico.
- Turkey has now formally becomed linked to Russia and Iran, something that had to fall into place before the "Gog-MaGog" invasion becomes a reality. The anti-Israeli rhetoric coming from Turkey, particularly concerning the recent Gaza conflict has escalated over the last few weeks - making their intentions towards Israel crystal clear. This is a recent development, as only a few years ago, Turkey had promised reforms in efforts to gain membership into the EU. Today, considering Turkey's alliances with Iran and Russia, membership into the EU has faded from sight. As previously mentioned, this is a big piece of the prophetic puzzle now coming into focus.
- Syria has now been exposed as having a huge chemical weapons complex, which includes a missile launching facility. Syria has made their intentions clear. They want control of the Golan Heights (an enormously important area from a military perspective), or else they have threatened war with Israel. Now that Mr. Netanyahu has gained power (along with a very conservative coalition), there is no way that the Golan Heights will be given to Syria. This scenario alone could trigger widespread war in the region. If Syria does use these chemical/gas weapons, we know that Israel will respond as if attacked by nuclear missiles. We also know from Isaiah 17 that Damascus will be destroyed.
- Just this week, missiles have been launched from Lebanon into Israel. Whether this will escalate or not is anyone's guess.
Overall, just in the last few weeks, we have witnessed world events occur exactly as one would predict based upon biblical prophecy. We seem to be headed into the tribulation period rapidly, as almost every significant world event appears to be paving the way for this last 7 year period - that period that must take place before the Second Advent of Jesus Christ.
If the world has changed THIS much, over the last few weeks, how much more will the world change following the Rapture of the Church? For the first time in 2,000 years, the world is ripe for a global leader to take over and seemingly "solve" these big problems. That is exactly what the Anti-christ will do. He will create a peace-plan in the Middle-East. He will appear to solve the world's economic problems by implementing the "Mark of the Beast". He will lead a great EU-based military. These will be his first actions - much much more will occur during the Tribulation.
We're witnessing world events now, that frankly I didn't believe we would see on this side of the Rapture. We're witnessing the build-up and the stage being perfectly set for the Tribulation - all based on biblical prophecy - and the speed with which these events are occuring is incredible.
God gave us these prophetic scriptures, not to scare us, but to give us comfort. In fact, not only is biblical prophecy intended for comfort during these days, the apostle Paul took this idea one step further:
"For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath, but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ"
"Therefore ENCOURAGE one another and BUILD EACH OTHER UP..." (1 Thessalonians 5:9-11)
More importantly, Jesus reminded us that although we are in this world, but we are not OF this world:
As he faced Pilate only hours before His death, Jesus stated:
"My kingdom is not of this world..." (John 18:36)
"But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One." (Mark 14:62)
That is our fate. While the earth experiences the Tribulation, we will have a seat in Heaven, our "real" home. We will see our Lord and Savior sitting at the right hand of God - in all of His glory.
It won't be long now. Be prepared. Soon, we will hear the trumpet call - a loud command. And as the prophetic scriptures state:
"...after that, we who are still alive...will be caught up together in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever." (1 Thessalonians 4:17)
Comforting words indeed - just as they were intended to be.
Post a Comment