Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Police In Norway: 'Oslo Is Lost', Muslim Mass Assaults In Germany On New Years Eve: Ignored By MSM




Blog: Police in Norway proclaim 'Oslo is lost'


Gronland is a district in Oslo, Norway, very close to Parliament.  Per a Poqari News report, the area looks like “Karachi, Basra, and Mogadishu all rolled into one.”  The situation has devolved to such a point that the police in Gronland have declared: “Oslo is lost.”
Gronland’s been on track to join the caliphate for a while.  A little over two years ago, Muslims in Gronland were pushing for it to become part of the Islamic State.

Poqari News reports that Norway (and all of Europe) is no longer recognizable as such, that women are routinely raped, men are robbed on a regular basis, the police have given up, and there are sharia patrols.
In 2015, there were 50 rape reports filed in Gronland, where, like all of Oslo, 100% of rapes of native Norwegian women by strangers are committed by Muslims.  Across Norway, as with all of Europe, women dare not go out at night alone, the risk of rape is so incredibly high.
When the police visited one of Gronland’s latest victims, who was assaulted, held hostage, and robbed, they told him they had no way of stopping the robberies.  “We have lost the city,” they said.

We are witnessing the wholesale collapse of Europe due to self-destructive decisions and a lack of any will to defend the homeland – a defense that wouldn’t be necessary if they hadn’t let the barbarians in.  But they let them in.  And they just can’t stop.

One ray of light in Norway was the 2013 election of Erna Solberg as prime minister.  She is a center-right politician who ran on an anti-immigrant platform.  So far her administration has been relatively aggressive about using deportation as a way of fighting crime.  The top three countries of origin for deportation have been Nigeria, Afghanistan, and Morocco.  During Solberg’s first year in office, nearly 5,200 foreigners were deported.
It’s a start.  But with invaders flooding the continent, it seems a small belated step in the face of an avalanche – an avalanche that is starting here at home.




The American mainstream media are ignoring a horrifying example of sexual violence on the part of Muslims in Germany.  The little darlings Europe is importing couldn’t contain themselves on New Year’s Eve.  As Breitbart and RT report, Europe’s newest group of residents rang in 2016 by launching fireworks into crowds, molesting, raping, assaulting, and robbing as fights also broke out among groups of invaders, who numbered in the thousands.  And that was just in and around one railway station in one city (Cologne, Germany).  Extrapolate to the rest of Germany, the rest of Europe, and here is the not too distant future.
Barbarians shouted “ficki ficki” (f***y f***y), called women “sluts,” yanked their hair, and stripped women bare as they sexually assaulted them and laughed through it all.  In many cases, women were attacked by large gangs, making it difficult for victims to positively identify the perpetrators to the police.

As of this writing, at least 80 victims have been identified, 35 of whom were sexually assaulted.

Law enforcement believes there are many more victims out there and are appealing to them to come forward.  The police union described the New Year’s Eve war zone at the Cologne railway station as a new dimension of violence on a scale not seen before, while the chief of police confirmed that the attackers were “migrants,” calling the situation “intolerable.”

“Intolerable” is an understatement.  But okay, let’s start with that.  Just how intolerable?  Apparently not very, given the fact that there were thousands of assailants, dozens of victims, and comprehensive video monitoring of the area.  And yet the police have made only five arrests.
Five.

Meanwhile, it has come to light that only ten police officers were dispatched to the station after receiving an initial report of a sexual assault by a gang.  There are also unverified accusations that some officers ridiculed a victim for not being vigilant enough.  In other words, it was her fault because she didn’t pay close attention to the fact that these “migrants” have a penchant for rape.  And although the ridicule has not been corroborated, the reality is that in Germany and elsewhere throughout Europe, authority figures have ignored and castigated women and girls who have been victims of rape by Muslims.  In addition, the fairer sex have been told to dress modestly lest they entice Muslim men to rape them because of “cultural misunderstandings.”  So there is a pattern of indulging Muslim savagery while expecting civilized European women to enforce sharia law by adapting to Islamic cultural norms and mandates.

Police in Cologne finally realized what had happened:
The mass attack on women that happened “in the middle of the city” around Cologne Central Station on New Year's Eve was “an intolerable situation,” Chief of Police Wolfgang Albers told reporters. (snip)
The crowd of around 1,000 men attacked people in the city center in what Albers described as a “crime of a whole new dimension.”

It is Europe that imported a war zone.  And war it is.




On the last day of 2015, Germany faced the consequences of the irresponsible policy in recent years to allow thousands of immigrants with an Islamic culture to enter the country.
On New Year’s eve, in Cologne and other cities, such as Hamburg and Stuttgart, dozens of women were assaulted, robbed and raped by groups of men with Arab and North African features. According to the police, the men knew each other and acted in groups. Cologne Police Chief Wolfgang Albers speaks of “a whole new dimension of violence.”
The testimonies of the victims are terrible. Women and girls were attacked, robbed and subjected to disgusting and extremely traumatizing behavior. A victim said: “They surrounded us and began to grope us. Their hands were everywhere. I had fingers in every bodily orifice.”
The perpetrators acted as abhorrent testosterone bombs. When I used the word “testosterone bomb” in a parliamentary debate on September 17th last year, I was rebuked by the Prime Minister. He said that it was “a terrible word.” But it is not the term that is terrible; it is the reality that is terrible. And this reality is the responsibility of politicians, such as Mrs Merkel in Germany and our Mark Rutte, who leave our borders open.



The Mayor of Cologne and other officials have defended the waves of Muslim migrants pouring into Germany after large groups of Arab and North African men sexually assaulted women and teenage girls on New Years Eve in several incidents across the country.
Dozens of women in Cologne and others in Hamburg and Stuttgart were groped and molested on the evening of December 31 during a wave of attacks that have shocked the country and led to protests.
After mobs hurled fireworks at people to provide a distraction, groups of aggressive, intoxicated young men surrounded young women, with one eyewitness telling of how the culprits targeted his partner and 15-year-old daughter. “The attackers grabbed her and my partner’s breasts and groped them between their legs,” he said.
“The men surrounded us and started to grab our behinds and touch our crotches,” another woman told CNN, adding that she ran to police fearing for her life but they were understaffed and unable to help.
300 women demonstrated at Cologne’s main train station today with placards that read, “Mrs Merkel! Where are you? What do you say? This alarms us!”

However, the Mayor of Cologne, Henriette Reker, prompted further outrage when she asserted, “It’s completely improper… to link a group that appeared to come from North Africa with the refugees.”
Reker is an ardent supporter of Germany’s contentious refugee program, commenting last year, “When I speak of refugees, I don’t speak of desperate measures and burdens but instead of potential and opportunity.”

Reker’s attempt to absolve migrants of blame is completely disingenuous.For a start, many of the migrants flooding into Germany are from North Africa and secondly video footage clearly backs up eyewitness reports that many of the men in the immediate area where the assaults took place were of Arab appearance.
Police also confirmed that the culprits were “asylum seekers”.
Despite the fact that a police officer told the Express news website that the perpetrators, “were all asylum seekers, carrying copies of their residence certificates,” mainstream news outlets like the BBC reported that “there was no official confirmation that asylum seekers had been involved in the violence.”
Apparently, the BBC doesn’t think that the police represents an “official” body.

Reker’s assertion that the sexual assaults have nothing to do with the country’s refugee problem is also contradicted by the innumerable cases of rapes that have occurred in and around migrant camps across Germany, perpetrated by men of both North African and Middle Eastern origin.



Authorities in the city of Cologne are to hold a crisis meeting on Tuesday after police described a group of some 1,000 men who took over the area around the main station on New Year’s Eve.
Women were robbed, groped, and had their underwear torn from their bodies, while couples had fireworks thrown at them. 
Police have received 90 criminal complaints, around a quarter of them for sexual assault, including one case of rape. 
Police in Hamburg say there was a series of similar incidents in the city’s Reeperbahn red-light area. Witnesses described groups of five to 15 men of who “hunted” women in the streets. 
In Cologne, the attacks took place around the main station, opposite the cathedral, a traditional gathering spot to see in the New Year.
One MP from Angela Merkel’s party called for the numbers of refugees in the country to be reduced in the light of the attacks. 
“It can’t go on like this,” Steffen Bilger wrote on Twitter. “Urgently needed: reduction of influx, secure borders, intensifying of deportations and meaningful justice. #Cologne.” 
There were allegations of a police “cover-up” on social media after it took five days for the scale of the incidents to emerge, with some claiming the authorities wanted to hide the ethnicity of the perpetrators to avoid social tensions. 
An unidentified male witness told WDR television he and his girlfriend had been surrounded in Cologne by “drunk and aggressive” men who threatened them and groped her. 
“They weren’t of European appearance,” he said. 
“The crimes were committed by a group of people who from appearance were largely from the North African or Arab world,” Wolfgang Albers, the Cologne police chief, told a press conference. 
“It is intolerable that such offences are committed in the heart of the city,” he said. 
In Hamburg, witnesses described groups of young men who followed women calling out “Bitch! Ficky ficky!”
“Some girls were chased like cattle,” a 17-year-old woman told Bild newspaper. “I’m stunned that such a thing is possible in Hamburg. It makes you scared to celebrate in the neighbourhood.”






Jordan has acknowledged that more than 12,000 Syrian refugees have amassed at its border, awaiting entry.

The confirmation by government spokesman Mohammed Momani comes after Jordan initially dismissed a similar estimate provided by the U.N. refugee agency as exaggerated.
Momani told The Associated Press on Tuesday that “the number is 12,000, but it is increasing.”
The refugees are stranded in a remote desert area on the Syrian-Jordanian border, often spending weeks or months there in what aid agencies say are deteriorating humanitarian conditions. In December, the U.N. refugee agency urged Jordan to allow the refugees to enter.
Momani says about 50 to 100 refugees are permitted entry each day, with priority given to women, children, the elderly and sick people. He says mass entry is unlikely because of security concerns.


1 comment:

Ray said...

It would be good to name the perpetrators, the Rothschild New World Order. This article is eye opening

http://www.zengardner.com/coudenhove-kalergi-plan-genocide-peoples-europe/